I'm Surrounded By Morons...

There have been very few times when Rin has ever completely lost her temper. But at that moment something seemed to snap in her mind. A dark cloud formed above her head as her dark hair fell in clumps over both her eyes.

She rose slowly from the ground, not making a sound as she stood up. Her hand swiftly snatched up the pillow that had hit her in the face as she limped back into the hotel room.

That's the last fricking straw. She growled in her mind before turning her attention to the two idiots currently on the ground.

Hidan smirked as his fingers wrapped around Deidara's neck, practically strangling the bomber. Meanwhile Deidara was flailing around, his hands struggling to land a punch on the annoying teen as he scowled in frustration.

"I'm ...gonna kill you, ...you Jashin ...Freak!" Deidara threatened as Hidan continued to choke him.

Hidan just rolled his eyes. "As if you fucking can." He retorted back. " You can't even hit me right now."

Suddenly a shadow fell over the both of them causing them to momentarily stop their argument. The room turned silent as a strange aura flooded the air. Hidan let go of his grip on the Deidara as they both simultaneously looked up in confusion.

Deidara's eyes were the first to widen in surprise when he saw the familiar black haired shortie standing there, face concealed in shadows. He immediately sensed something very very wrong with Rin. In a matter of seconds, the blond standing in front of Rin, holding out his hand as he tried to give the shortie a little shake. "Hey, you alrig-"

*BAM*

Before Deidara could finish his question, a pillow rammed straight into his stomach with such great strength that it actually knocked the wind out of him.

The next thing he knew, he was sent flying, slamming into a nearby wall before sliding to the floor in a crumpled heap. Broken pieces of plaster sprayed everywhere as a well-defined hole formed where the blond had hit.

Hidan suddenly burst out laughing at this as he pointed his finger , "Ha!... You fucking got destroyed by a kid a head shorter than yo-"

*BANG*

Out of nowhere, a foot landed a solid blow on the grey haired teen's back, effectively cutting him off. The grey haired jashinist let out a surprised curse as he was thrown forward, straight towards a disorientated Deidara who was still lying against the wall.

The blond bomber recovered just in time to see a flash of grey barreling towards him. What the?... He wondered with confusion before realizing exactly who it was.

Deidara's eyes snapped wide open as he tried desperately to scramble out of the way, but he couldn't move fast enough.

*CRASH*

The room shook at the impact.

As the dust cleared, Hidan and Deidara found themselves in a messy heap, parts of the wall they cracked scattered on top of them and scratches and bruises covering their bodies. They both let out a groan as the pain shot through them.

I'm taking a shower now." Rin's icy voice growled to them. "Don't fucking bother me."

The loud slamming of the bathroom door followed, causing the ceiling to shake at the force. Then the room fell into another deathly silence.

After a few minutes passed, Hidan finally spoke. "That was some scary shit" He said in an unbelievably quite voice.

Deidara only gave a weak nod in response. "For once, Hidan, I agree with you-un." He murmured.