What!?...You're stupid?!

Rin walked back into class with an idiotic smile stuck on her face, as she continued to think about her new friend.

Grandfather had forbidden friendships in the past. They were considered weaknesses, but he had specifically commanded her to befriend the boy called Sabaku No Gaara. Apparently his family had many talents that grandfather believed would benefit them in the future.

Even though Rin was only following orders, she was still overjoyed at finally having a friend.

I wonder what friends are suppose to do? She pondered to herself as she suddenly realized she actually had no idea. I'll need to do some research later.

As Rin plopped down in her seat, she noticed a piece of paper sitting in front of her. "What's this?" she asked with confusion as she saw the thousands of lines written on the page.

"It's a test." said a deep voice.

Rin gazed up to find another new teacher towering above her desk. He wore a pitch black trench coat and his tanned face was deformed from a large gash that reached from his forehead to his chin.

The man curled his lip up in a dark smirk, "I'm your new teacher, Ibiki Morino." he introduced, turning to the rest of the class. "But you will remember me as your own personal hell."

His voice projected a wave of authority, silencing the entire room.

Hidan sat in the back, gritting his teeth angrily. He hadn't expected them to send Ibiki to be their next teacher. They must have run out of substitutes.

Deidara let out a small groan from his seat. Ibiki wouldn't get chased off like the other weak teachers. He was one of Konaha Elite's permanent professors. That alone showed that he wasn't someone you wanted to mess with.

Ibiki glared at each student in the class, enjoying the way a few of them trembled in fear. However, others just glared straight back at him defiantly. These runts needed to learn their place at this school.

"This test will determine your worth in my eyes." Ibiki continued as he walked slowly back to the front of the classroom. His heavy footsteps resounded against the marble floor.

"If you fail. You WILL be expelled." He turned quickly on his heel as he emphasized each word.

The class immediately exploded in complaints.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" screamed Hidan.

"I ain't doing this, -un!" growled Deidara.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" Asked Kankuro.

"SILENCE." Ibiki shouted, causing everyone to freeze from the raw force of his words.

" You have the rest of class to finish." he tersely stated. Then he sat down in the front seat and crossed his arms, waiting.

The class began to grudgingly pick up their pencil and start the test. Ibiki observed everyone, watching for cheaters. His dark eyes scanned the room and fell on a short kid with black hair sitting in the front.

The kid was still holding the page in his hands, staring at it with wide eyes.

What the hell is that kid doing? Ibiki thought as he glared at the boy suspiciously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rin Sasaki had once beaten up 40 armed men with her arms tied behind her back. She had skydived from 5000 ft into a pool of piranha infested waters. She had even eaten a bucket full of wasabi without shedding a single tear.