Weekend with the Weasel

Rin gave a small scowl as she viciously scratched her head for the seventh time that night. Her hand ran through the fake strands of dark brown hair that were currently biting into her scalp and making it itch like hell.

Damn weasel. The shortie grumbled to herself as she scratched harder. Making me wear this stupid disguise.

The black haired teen took one final glance at herself in the car mirror, freezing momentarily in surprise. She couldn't even recognize the surprisingly feminine girl staring back at her.

Rin fumbled with her dress, to distract herself from the uncomfortable feeling she felt. The dress material was flimsy and light, but it allowed for good mobility at least. She made sure the glass vial of poison was secure in the tiny pocket sewn between the folds of the midnight black dress. Then she took one final breath before turning to face the entrance. The shortie stood there observing for a moment as elaborately dressed men and women streamed through the guarded gates.

Okay, let's do this. The shortie thought to herself as she began to follow them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, she's hot right-un?" Deidara asked casually as he motioned to a random girl in the crowd of people.

"Yeah." Sasori replied with disinterest from next to him. The two were in a corner of the the decorated room a little bit separated from the rest of the guests. Classical music and loud chatter filled the air, and multiple tables were stacked with food, but Sasori didn't care about any of it.

"Come on, Sasori!" Deidara complained as he furrowed his brow, "You didn't even turn to look."

Sasori just ignored the comment, keeping his eyes facing forward as he leaned against the wall. The red head was trying his best to block out the annoying thing that was next to him, but it was currently poking him in the shoulder, almost as if asking to be killed.

Deidara frowned as he gave the motionless Sasori another poke. He felt a twinge of annoyance at the puppet freak's lack of enthusiasm. "You're such a stick in the mud." Deidara mumbled under his breath just loud enough for the red head to hear. Then he threw his hands out in exasperation, " This is a party, Sasori, you seem like you're at a funeral-un."

Sasori didn't reply for a moment. A dark shadow seemed to fall over him, sending the temperature in the corner plummeting. Then the puppet freak slowly turned his head to Deidara, his face holding a murderous look on it. " I already said this before. I don't give a fuck about this party." He replied in an icy voice before resuming his previous position.

The bomber didn't dare to say anything more to Sasori, sensing the killing intent that was seething off the teen's body. He turned away with another frown as he grumbled under his breath. "Stupid stick in the mud."

From his peripheral vision, Deidara saw Sasori begin to silently walk away; his hands in his pockets. The blond immediately turned back around with confusion in his voice. " Oi, where are you going?" He called out.

The red head didn't break stride or even turn around. " I'm leaving" he said. "Itachi doesn't even need us here." Deidara couldn't even say anything else before Sasori had disappeared in the crowd. The bomber frowned again.

"Well I'm gonna go have fun." He mumbled to himself as he looked around the crowd for some hot chick to woo. His eyes fell on a tall, blonde haired girl in a bright crimson dress. Deidara gave a smirk as he began to walk towards her. Itachi had told both of them to remain in the corner, but he probably wouldn't notice if he left for just a little while.