liam payne dirty imagine

Ashleigh's POV

~~~~~~~~~~

Liam and I have been dating for four months and lately he has been taking our makeout sessions farther and farther. I knew right from the beginning that Liam was experienced and it wouldn't take long for me to give in but I'm a virgin.

I was on my way to his house and I was beginning to feel nervous. I have been on the pill for over a year now but I still wouldn't be seventeen until next month. I honestly don't know for sure but I've read on the internet that it was big and that frightened me a lot. Everyone says the first time hurt.

I pulled into the driveway and grabed my over night bag. I've stayed the night at Liam's house before but I knew tonight would be different. He opened the door before I even reached it and leaned against the door frame smiling. I smiled back nervously as I walked past him and through the door.

"Relax baby." He murmured into my neck as his arms wrapped around me from behind. "Here. Let's calm down a bit first. Hmm?" He said as he grabbed the bottle of wine off the counter and popped in a romantic movie.

As he lie on the couch with his legs open you sat between them with your back against his chest. His hands went around your waist immediately. "Babe?" Your voice was only a whisper.

"Yeah?" "Is it gonna hurt a lot?" you didn't want to admit you were scared but it was evident. He took a deep breath before answering. "I'll be as gentle as possible love. I promise."