Chapter 40: Road Trip

A Night in Hell (CAUTION SEXUAL CONTENT)

Chapter 40: Road Trip

                        "Oh shut the hell up" I muttered staring down at my hands, "I didn't say anything" Aaron chuckled shaking his head at me, "Yeah but you've got a shit-ass grin on your face" "Zak, I always have a shit-ass grin on my face..." He laughed. I frowned and he patted my back, "Oh come on, man...There's plenty of women here. See look, that chick keeps smiling at you-" He said pointing at a small woman with blonde pixie cut hair. I waved slightly at her and laid my head back down in my arms, "Go talk to her" Aaron whispered. I looked up at him and the whole room suddenly seemed to light up, "What the hell..." I muttered to myself. My ears were plugged and pins and needles showered up and down my arms. I stood up and the entire room spun around me. I blinked my eyes hard trying to focus, but everything was blurry. I started walking towards the bathroom but it was hard, my legs felt like rubber. Just before I got to the door, the woman I had waved at before was standing in front of me. She was talking and talking and talking, but no words were coming out. I squinted my eyes at her in confusion and she did the same. A sudden sharp pain struck my abdomen and I shoved her aside, bolting into the first stall. I placed both of my hands on either side of the toilet for support and my head hovered over the open bowl. My left hand slipped and my whole body fell with it against the floor. My hand twisted back and I let out a shriek in pain. My throat tightened and my whole body jerked forward, leaving a burning sensation in my stomach. My body jerked again and more ooze slipped from my mouth. I coughed and spit on the floor, my hands and legs shaking. My eyes watered and I sat up, hitting my head against the wall. There I sat, hunched over silently in a bathroom stall, with tears of anger flowing from my eyes. I looked over and Aaron was standing in the door, watching me pitifully, "Come on, buddy" He whispered crouching down next to me, "It hurts" I whined, "I know, I'm sorry" He said grabbing my arm and pulling me up, vomit staining my shirt, "It-it hurts" I whined some more as he walked me out of the restroom. He helped me sit at the booth and gave me a cup of coffee, “Now listen closely, I didn’t want to put you through that. You gave me no choice. I laced your drink with IPECAC. Do you know what that is?” Aaron asked, making me want to strangle the fuck out of him, “No, but I have a feeling that’s why I felt like shit a few seconds ago” I growled through clench teeth, “It’s a chemical that makes you puke basically” He said moving slightly away. I couldn’t speak, “Why” was the only word I was able to mutter out, “You drink too much, Zak. It’s time to get your life back on track.”

“You’re a jerk” I mumbled standing up, but Aaron pulled me back down, “YOU MOVE, YOU DIE” He yelled making me sit down instantly. He looked down at his phone and sighed, “Howdy, Nick” He answered, putting the phone on speaker, “Nick! What’s up, man?!” I asked in pure excitement. I haven’t talked to him in forever, “Zak attack, is that you, bro?!” He yelled into the phone, “Ok, ladies enough of the chit chat. Nick, Zak was visited by a female ghost again.” Aaron intervened. Nick gasped and there was a long pause, “She’s been bugging him a lot lately” Nick said and I looked at Aaron. He shrugged, “I tell him everything” He laughed covering up the phone, “Yeah, she needs to be taken care of before Zak gets hurt” Aaron said and I rolled my eyes, “Well both my hands are broken, but I guess that doesn’t count…” I mumbled, “How are your hands, Zak? Aaron texted me about that” Nick said, “He’s fine. We still on for later? I need to get going” “Yeah man” “Alright, awesome. Bye” I glared at Aaron for a long time and he sighed, “Do you need some salsa for that chip on your shoulder?” He chuckled to himself, “I don’t have a chip on my shoulder, I’m just pissed off at you” I whispered angrily, “Um, yeah that’s kind of what that means, Zak” He said and I went quiet, “You’re an ass..." I mumbled, “You’re a pussy” “I am anything BUT a pussy” “ Alright , alright, alright. How about this….The next woman that walks through that door you’re going to get in the sack. No if, ands or buts about it” Aaron instructed wagging his index finger in my face, “Fine” I grumbled resting back and taking a sip of coffee, “You’re so my bitch” He chuckled. I put the coffee on the table and turned my head to him, “Don’t test me” I whispered and he held up his hands in truce, “Fine, fine” He laughed taking a sip of his water, “It still hurts” I groaned shifting over, “Yeah, sorry about that…” He said with a laugh. Just as I was about to take another drink, a beautiful small black woman walked through the door. Aaron punched my arm and scooted me out of the chair, “Go get some of that”