Chapter 26: Hurts Like Hell

A Nigth In Hell ( CAUTION SEXUAL CONTENT)

Chapter 26: Hurts Like Hell

.

.

.

.

                          As soon as all the lights were out, my flashlight was on and Zak was at my side, "Relax, Lani" He whispered kissing my cheek. He turned on his camera as we made our way to the main entrance hall of the house, "Here we are in the sitting room, finally starting the first part of our two part lockdown investigation. What do you say we go turn on all the cameras we have set up at check points around the house and get this show on the road. Nick is in charge of the camera at check point 1 in the basement, Aaron's going to check point 2 upstairs in the master bedroom and I'll take Leilani to check point 3 over here, in the living room way, way, way, way , way back here" Zak said as they all pointed there cameras at him, as he trailed towards the living room pointing his camera at the floor and in front of him.

                 I followed closely behind him, watching every step I took. The camera he set up was in the back corner of the large, old room. This room scared the shit out of me. Hell, every room did. He pointed the camera at me and I waved slightly trying to smile. A breeze strolled through the house making me shiver and cross my arms. Zak walked up to the camera and pressed a button, causing the red light to flip on, "Okay here's check point 3, we have these set up just in case a spirit decides to manifest themselves when we aren't around." He said pointing the camera at his face. Suddenly I felt pressure on either shoulder and I was shoved into the wall.

               I dropped to the floor and shined the flashlight forward but no one was there, "Lani, what happened!? Did you fall?!" Zak said still holding the camera as he checked me over, "I...I...I felt som-something grab my shoulders and p-push me into the w-wall" I stuttered still watching my surroundings with wide eyes. By this point, I was shaken to the core. I knew when I walked in this hell-hole, I'd be walking into a battlefield. She wants to destroy me. I already knew that, but I'm not going down without a fight. I can't show fear anymore. I'm in this for revenge.

                  He stared at me blankly, sucking in his breath. His face was bright red and his whole body seemed to tremble, "Are you okay?" He hissed through his teeth turning the camera off and setting it on the ground. He pushed his face against my ear before I could answer, "I swear to god, I will not let her hurt you" He growled. I've never seen him like this, and it kind of scared me. All I could do was nod, I felt like all the air had been knocked out of me. He snapped his head back around behind him and peered into the darkness, "Bitch will have to go through me to get to you" He mumbled. Then out of no where, his face went pale and he winced in pain.

                  I sat up on my knees and put my hand on his shoulder. His eyes were pinched shut and his back was arched slightly, "Ah, ah, my back, my back" He groaned pulling at the back of his shirt. I lifted up his shirt and gasped. I grabbed his walkie talkie and held the button, "Come to check point 3 right NOW"

                       "What the hell's going on?" AAron and Nick said in Chorus as they pointed the cameras at me and Zak, "First, I was shoved into a wall, and now...well, look for yourselves!" I said pointing at Zak's back with a shaky finger. Nick pointed the camera at Zak's back as Aaron lifted the shirt, "Woah! Man! Look at this, are you getting this on camera man? Here, I'll shine the flashlight on it" Aaron shouted shining his light on Zak's back, "I can't believe this..You guys aren't messing with us right? This is for real, right? Because I just can't believe a spirit could have enough energy to do this" Nick asked, "This isn't just some spirit, Nick. It's a witch. She can do whatever she wants. Incluing kill people, so watch your backs" I whispered patting Zak on the shoulder and standing up.