Chapter 1: Dream Becomes Reality

• Dedicated to The Ghost Adventures Crew<3

A Night in Hell (CAUTION SEXUAL CONTENT)

Chapter 1: Dream Becomes reality<3

                                                             "Hell is empty

                                                 And all the Devils are here"

                                        -William Shakespeare, The Tempest.

.

.

.

.

.

                                “HOLY FUCK!" Zak whaled in his distinct voice, "WHAT THE FUCK?!" “HOLY SHIT!" They all yelled at something I was clearly unaware of. I could only see their silhouettes for some reason, but I could tell I was lying down on the dirty floor. I stood up and opened my eyes, “Thank god, you're okay" Zak, Aaron and Nick said hugging me. The priest helped me up to my feet and instantly painted a cross on my forehead with holy water, "Wha..?" I tried speaking, but instantly felt dizzy, "Woah, woah, woah" Zak said rushing towards me and grabbing my arm. He stared at my face intently, "You okay?..." I nodded slightly. Suddenly my forehead began to burn. I winced and grabbed my forehead, breathing heavily, " Hey, hey what's wrong?" Aaron said putting his hand on my shoulder.

                            It all started one beautiful morning in Adams, Tennessee. I was walking along the sidewalk when I spotted them. Zak Bagans, Nick Groff, and Aaron Goodwin, my fricking idols. They're a paranormal investigating team, no; scratch that, THE paranormal investigating team, off the show Ghost Adventures. What the hell are they doing here? I definitely didn't want to just run up to them screaming like one of those crazed fans. I needed to be subtle....subtle....subtle..."Oh heyyy guys" I said as I rammed into Aaron's arm....real subtle, Lani, real subtle...

                        "Uh, hi" They said standing there staring at me like you do when that weirdo at the annual Christmas party comes up and talks to you like you're their best friend but you can't help but wonder... who the hell are you...? "Sorry, do I know you?" I scooted up between them a fiddled with my fingers, "Nope. We should change that."

                        They all snorted and laughed, “Wow..." Aaron said. They started walking away but Zak stopped and spun around, "Wai-wai-wait a minute guys. I like you....You pass over all the bullshit and small talk and just cut to the chase. What's your name?" "Lani" I said smiling innocently. A warm smile spread across Zak's muscular face.

                      "Alright, first, how old are you?" “I’m 29 years old in a month" I said as I winked at him teasingly. He laughed and put his arm on my shoulder, "How'd you like coming on an investigation with us?" My jaw dropped, "Seriously! Yeah, that'd be kickass. Where are you going next?" Nick walked closer to me, "Uh, actually we're heading over to the Bell Witch Cave and farm house."

                        "The WHAT?!" I gasped. The three laughed to themselves, "You're not afraid are you?" I scoffed untruthfully, “Me? Afraid? Yeah right." Zak raised an eyebrow and scanned me from head to toe. He nodded his head, "Alright" He agreed. A corny smile slapped across my face, "Alright! I'm part of the GAC" They all laughed and we started walking. We walked through town without talking for a while.

                         "I love your accent" I said breaking the awkwardness. They all laughed, “We don't have accents! You do, your southern accent" Aaron said scratching his beard, "Yeah, I love your accent. It's to die for.....No pun intended" Zak said, making Nick punch him in the arm.