Chapter 23: Zak's POV: Sandpapering Genitals

A Night in Hell (CAUTION SEXUAL CONTENT)

Chapter 23: Zak's POV: Sandpapering Genitals

                                      "Zak, god damn it, NO MORE FIGHTS" Aaron whispered in my face angerily. After I fucked up Eddy, Aaron pulled me upstairs into Lani's room, "What the fuck am I supposed to do, just stand there like a pussy and take it?" I whispered shoving my shaky hands in my pockets, "I don't blame him for wanting to hurt you, Zak. You barely know the girl and your already having sex with her? Give me a break." I grabbed my cold coffee off the counter and stared out the large window, "Shut the fuck up. We weren't even having sex" I muttered watching the wind brush through the trees, "Then explain to me what exactly it was you were doing because it sure as hell sounded a lot like that" He whispered getting in my face.

                                  I glared at him and sipped at the awful coffee. I clenched my fist and sat on the bed, "We were just...just...Damn it, man, we weren't supposed to have sex, alright? I'm a spirituous sort of man. You know, I don't believe in this. I couldn't help it though...It was all in the moment" Aaron rolled his eyes at me, "How about all the other women you've slept with? Oh god, you used a condom, right? If she's pregnant your career is OVER" He exclaimed sitting next to me. He sent a disgusted look at the bed then looked at me, "For the love of god, you washed the sheets right? 'Cause my ass is already on them so-"

                                      "Shut the fuck up, man. I changed the sheets already if you must know. And it's not like I've slept with a bunch of women. Just the ones I got really close to. Many mistakes, when I was younger. And no, I didn't have a condom. But she isn't pregnant" I said staring down at the cold coffee. Aaron grabbed it from my hand and took a big gulp. I stared at him with my mouth opened and he laughed, "Sorry, sir, were you not finished?" I smacked him over the head and laid back, "You're an ass"

                            " Zak?" Lani said walking in the room cautiously. Whenever she said my name, I couldn't help but smile. I stood up and wrapped my arms around her, "What is it, babe?" I asked kissing her as Aaron watched us awkwardly, "Jeff's here...Why don't you guys go say hello" I tried to keep my focus on her eyes, but they always fell to her lips, "Why's he here?" I asked, "He's just dropping off Lucy, he picked her up without telling me. Psh, gays.." She whispered rubbing her small hands up and down my back. I smiled and kissed her cheek, "I'll be right down, sweetheart" She turned out the door and I watched her as she left. Just then Aaron whistled and I whipped my head around at him. I stomped over to him and he held his hands up, "Hey, no harm no foul, right man?"

                             I shook my head at him and he jumped on my back, "C'mon, big boy, let's put those muscles into work. Carry me downstairs, my little bitch! Yah! Yah!" He said smacking me over the head, "So first you whistle at my girl and now I'm your bitch? Get your big ass off me" I barked throwing my hand up and smacking him in the shoulder. He pouted and climbed off, "You're no fun" He whimpered. I snorted and opened the door for him, "I'm a lot of fun. I'm sure Lani would agree with me" I said wiggling my eyebrows at him making him gag, "Blugh! Keep your thoughts to yourself"

                              "Here they come!" Lani said holding her arms out at me standing next to the couch. I ran up and grabbed her, pulling her on top of me on the couch. Aaron rolled his eyes, "Anyways, where's Eddy boy?" Jeff walked up to Aaron and patted his shoulder, "Let's just say you won't have to worry about that child anymore. He's tied up in my trunk" Lani leaned in and started kissing me as I rubbed the sides of her thighs, " Hi sweety, you can come lay with mommy and Zak if you want" Lani said rolling against the side of the couch letting Lucy up, "Hi, pretty little thing" I cooned petting the puppy's head. Lucy came up to my face and started licking my mouth, "Aw, looks like Lucy's got a little crush" I said turning on my side facing Lani with the dog in the middle.

                         "So I take it you aren't gay then..." Jeff said with his hands behind his back staring at us gauchely. Lani laughed and kissed Lucy on the head, "Not that I know of" She said winking at me, "Well, this is awkward then..." He whispered making Aaron and Nick laugh, "But you two are gay right?" Jeff said causing the smiles to slip from their faces, "Yeah, they are for sure, all the way. They're secretly dating" I whispered as Jeff moved his face towards his. Jeff nodded and stared over at them, "That's adorable. A very cute couple, for sure. And you two are dating?" He asked pointing at us. I looked at Lani and smiled, "Yeah" I whispered looking at her then looking back up at Jeff.

                    I watched his face carefully, there was no trace of a smile. Just a very gay, eyebrow raised, look on his face, "Zak, can I speak to you in private for a second before I leave" I nodded and stood up. He grabbed my arm and walked me into the kitchen. He picked up the butcher knife and glared at me. He walked over and stabbed it into the cutting board right next to me. I jumped away and he continued glaring at me, "I swear to god, motherfucker, if you do anything to hurt her I will sandpaper off your genitals, shove your hand in a blender, then pour gasoline all over your fucking body and light your ass on fire. I will kill you and your motherfucking family, bitch" My jaw dropped and a fake smile plastered across his face from ear to ear. He wrapped his arm over my shoulder before I had the chance to say anything and walked me into the living room laughing, "Oh man, Zak, you are TOO funny! I got to go guys, I'll see you later!" He said waving at everyone then shoving his face in my ear, "You tell anyone what I said I will make sure you never see Leilani again"

                  He waved goodbye and I watched him as he left, "What's wrong?" Lani asked holding my hand, "He said if I hurt you he'll sandpaper my balls off. But you didn't hear it from me" She laughed and stepped in front of me, "Don't worry about it. He's said that to everyone I've dated. Let me guess, he said he'll kill you and your family?..... He just wants to be sure you're a nice guy and not just a big rock star, using me" She wrapped her hands around the back of my neck and pulled me down for a kiss, "You're too cute" I said as we nuzzled our noses together, "No, you're too cute"

                 "Guys, knock it off before I up-chuck" Nick whined covering his eyes. Aaron walked from the couch and closed his phone. Me and Lani turned towards him holding hands. He fake coughed and looked at Nick, "Just got a text from Billy, the lockdown's tonight at midnight" Suddenly Lani's hand tightened and her tan skin seemed to turn pale. I rubbed my hand down her back and she looked at me with horrified eyes. There's no way in hell I'm making her go back there. Appsolutely no way.