Chapter 32: Lethal Body

A Night in Hell (CAUTION SEXUAL CONTENT)

Chapter 32: Lethal Body

Zak and I ran out the door and into the elevator as fast as we could, “Holy shit” He panted against the wall as the door shut. I laughed and pressed the button to go up, “Let’s take that as a sign to wait until we’re…not in a hospital?” I said patting down my hair. He walked over to me and started kissing me, “Ever thought of making love in an elevator?” He whispered. I rolled my eyes and the door opened, “Are you horny all the time?” I snickered kissing him once before we walked out, “Let’s go see how Kai’s doing” I whispered as we walked past the nursery, “Good idea, Sweetie” He said putting his arm around me. We walked down the hall and into the waiting room. Kai was holding Eric’s hand and whining in pain, “Hōkū, hey kiddo!” I said as Kupono and my 15 year old sister fought. She jumped up and hugged me. Zak moved forward and put his hand around my shoulder making her back away, “Who’s this?” She asked staring at him, “Hi, I’m Zak. Lani’s boyfriend” Zak said shaking her hand before I could answer, “Boyfriend? How come you didn’t tell me about this?” She whispered with a familiar smile. Suddenly I was tackled into a medicine cabinet, “Ahh! Kupono, god damn IT!” I screamed as he punched my stomach, “Leilani Mahina, watch your language!” my mom exasperated in her hush hush voice. I yelled and swung my fists at him, “Lani, you’re so weak!” Hōkū teased standing next to Zak, “I think it’s pretty hot” Zak said making her raise an eyebrow at him. I punched him in the gut and ran back over to Hōkū, “You never text me, girl! We need to see each other more. How about I take you downstairs and we can go grab some breakfast?” I said putting my hands on her shoulders. She clapped her hands together and laughed, “Yeah sweet!” She exclaimed grabbing my arm. My mom walked over and stepped in front of Zak, “Where are you going?” She asked staring at him, “The breakfast buffet, ma’am” He answered. She laughed and put her hands on his stomach, “Good, look at you, so skinny”

We walked out of the elevator and into the kitchen area, but nobody was there, “Uh oh, Lei, look” Zak said pointing at a sign that said- CLOSED AT 10:00- I sighed, “I know, how about we go to McDonalds, right across the street?” Hōkū said still positive like usual, “Sounds great to me” Zak said putting his hands in his pockets. I honestly wasn’t the biggest fan of McDonalds, plus Kai would want me here, “I need to really stay here though, Zak, can you take Hōkū over real quick?” I asked tilting my head and smiling as adorable as I could. He bit his lip, “I hate when you do that, babe. You know that? You’re killing me with that face” He said putting his hand on my neck and kissing me passionately. I broke away and looked at my sister who turned away immediately, “Oh, alright…I’ll talk to you soon then” Zak said putting his hands behind his back and looking down. I felt bad…I don’t know why, but whenever I stopped the kiss too quick, I felt horrible. Like they’ll think I didn’t like it, which isn’t true because I did. I turned away and made my way back to Kai’s room.

ZAK’S POV:

Lani’s really good with her younger siblings. She seems to have their personalities down really well…Even though she beats the shit out of her brother. I have nothing against that though, don’t get me wrong. It’s pretty entertaining…and actually a pretty big turn on if she does it at a certain angle. Is that wrong? “Ready to go?” I asked her younger sister. You could definitely tell Lani and her were related. She looked the most like Lani, no doubt, out of all her siblings. She had sleek brown hair and dark skin with green eyes. She nodded and we made our way to the front door. There was practically no traffic, so I figured we could just jog across the street if we were quick. I grabbed her hand and ran as fast as I could to the McDonalds. She started laughing, and I couldn’t help but laugh along. Her laugh was exactly like Lani’s, playful and seductive. And when she laughs, you can see her whole body shake. Expect Hōkū’s laugh was more immature and young. I wonder if Lani laughed like that when she was younger…I opened the door for her and she nodded at me as she walked in. We walked up to the counter and I looked up at the menu, “Hello, welcome to McDonalds, how may I help you?” The lady asked at the counter, “Uh, one second. Hōkū, what would you like?” I asked turning to her, “Uh, a sausage biscuit or something I guess” She said holding her arm. Man, did she remind me of her sister. It was crazy…When I first met Lani she did that with her arm all the time. Usually when Lani’s uncomfortable or nervous she does that, “Two sausage McMuffins please” I said smiling at the lady and holding up two fingers. She frowned, “Sir, we stopped serving breakfast at 10:30”