Chapter 9: Bat Out of Hell

A Night in Hell (CAUTION SEXUAL CONTENT)

Chapter 9: Bat Out of Hell

                "Hey, Eddy.." I said as I saw him standing in front of the bar. Instantly his face lit up, "What's happenin' babe?" He asked jogging up and hugging me. I rolled my eyes and kept my hands at my side, "Eddy-"

"How about a drink or two?"

He took off his jacket and placed it over my shoulders, "Yeah, only one though, maybe two"

              *            *            *

" Mojito on the rocks, please" I told the bartender who wore a black apron that said 'Thirsty?' on the front and ' Do something' on the back, "A little daring? Hmm, I'll play along then. Cement mixer for me, please" I looked at him in shock and he sent me a sly smile. I tried a cement mixer once. Horrible. The tequila curdles the milk and makes it hard to swallow, " Are you serious?" He nodded and put his hand over mine, " I still love you, L" I shook my head and pulled my hand away, "No, don't call me that" He sighed and moved over to my ear, " I'm so sorry. I was stupid then. I learned from my mistakes, take me back." I rolled my eyes and moved away.

" Why do you have to put me through this, Eddy?"

" I was stupid. Your worth more to me then Stacey anyways."

"Don't even say her name, Ed"

"Lani, you know I'm sorry. Look in my eyes"

               I peered over at him, his eyes looked deep with pity. I've seen those before. Most of the time they're fake, "Mojito on the rocks and a Cement mixer, here yeah be" said the bartender. I waved my hand slightly to thank her and I looked forward at the floor. I grabbed my drink and took a big swig. I stuck out my tongue, scrunched up my face and shook my head slightly, "My turn" He laughed patting on my shoulder.

             He held the cup below his nose and examined the fresh curdles bubbling to the top. I waited for his reaction but he just smiled crookedly, "Mmmm, can you smell it?" His eyes were wide in satisfaction, he always loved grossing me out. It was just a guy thing I assumed. He winked at me and chugged it. Cream colored liquid oozed from the sides of his lips as he struggled to keep it down. He continued to chug, his face was red and his eyes shut tight. Finally he slammed the glass back down, gasping for air. He turned to me and tried to talk but nothing came out but a small wheeze, "Problem?" I laughed hitting his back.

            He shook his head and coughed, his face still red. He tried opening his eyes but they were horribly watery and irritated. I hated his gut, I couldn't help but laugh at his misery, "Hey, shut it" He laughed through small croaks, "Oh, come on it can't be that bad. Don't be such a puss." I said smiling at his little fit. He coughed and laughed and coughed some more. Finally he got himself calmed down, "I'm no puss. You can try it if you want. Actually, here. Can we have some shots of whatever you got, please" He said motioning toward the bartender.

       *                     *                             *

         "And..and do you remember your uncle's face?!" Eddy laughed making me laugh harder, " I mean, I ran through the whole neighborhood naked!" He continued, making us howl even louder. We were now sitting on the couches near the back. I grabbed my 8th shot and swished it down, "Hey Mc-Fuh-ly ....how the hell'm I gon'uh gerrt ho-mm-uh" I whined cuddling up to his side. He brushed back my hair, "I can drive you. I haven't drank anything but the mixer, remember?"

"N-ohhh, I sh-puh-sif-ically rememberrr yuh' had 'least unooo shottt, edd-wurrrrd" I whined pointing a finger in his face, "Nope" He said calmly.

"Then wuh-rrr did they gooo?"