Chapter 7: No More Monkeys Jumping On The Bed

A Night In Hell (CAUTION SEXUAL CONTENT)

Chapter 7: No More Monkeys Jumping On The Bed

                " What the hell..." Zak whispered in a slur looking at his stomach half awake. The boys all scattered away from him and lost their smiles. I bit my lip and moved towards him, taking the wet rag and dipping it in the warm water, " This might sting a little" I said as he stared at the drawings on his stomach vacantly. I dabbed the wet cloth on his forehead and he winced, "Uh, ow?" He said sitting up and holding his hands up in defense, " Don't be such a pussy" Aaron said laughing, " Are you the asswipe that did this? You're going to THINK pussy when I'm done with you.." Zak said shutting his eyes and laying back down, "On the bright side, you didn't break my jaw, although I think it's dislocated.." Zak said looking at me with one eye open. I laughed lightly and began covering up his scrapes, "What exactly happened anyways?" Jeff asked looking inoccently stupid as usual.

               " Well, we were standing up near the rear window, I was standing behind your cousin with my chin resting on her head. When you came out it scared her and she jumped smacking me in the jaw...By the way, how's your head?" Zak asked me sheepishly. I giggled and replied, "Better then yours I'm guessing.."

             I bandaged the rest of his cuts and helped him sit up, "Maybe we should take you to the doctor...you might have a concussion, Zak.. plus, your jaw.." I said sitting down next to him, " Hospital twice in a day? Noooo thank you. Plus I already have a concussion" He laughed flipping on the tv. Nick, Aaron, Jeff and I exchanged looks, " You have to go, man. You might have a.. double concussion..Man I sound stupid..." Nick whispered as he scootched in between me and Zak. Zak nudged him with his shoulder and rolled his eyes, "Not going to happ-" "Alrigh, that's it, c'mon" Aaron said trying to pick him up unsuccessfully, " Back the fuck off" Zak groaned still speaking in slurs.

          Nick and Aaron started pulling on Zak's arms as hard as they could, " I don't care if we have to pull you out of here by your hair, your going!" Aaron yelled, "Hey, girlie, gimme a hand?" Zak whined looking over at me innocently. I stood up with my hands at my side and screamed as loud as I could. They all stopped and stared at me with bug eyes, "What?!" Nick yelled covering his ears, "Alright, now listen up! I'm tired of all this yelling! All of you knock it off! Zak, we are going to the hospital whether you like it or NOT!" They all stared at me with blank, terrifed expressions.

             The car ride to the hospital in my little Honda Jazz was pretty quiet. I drove, Zak stared out the front window with his arms crossed and Nick and Aaron were in the back staring forward with Jeff squished in the middle. Zak rubbed his chin and moaned making me drive a little faster, "Dang, slow down, we're going to get pulled over" Jeff said patting my shoulder. I ignored him and changed the subject, " So, hows Mike doing?" "Great, he got that one job as an intern" I smiled at how happy he was for Mike, "Who's mike?" Aaron asked still staring out the window, "My partner" Jeff said with a big smile on his face.

            I looked in the rearview mirror to see the boys reactions, "Oh, like a business partner" Aaron said now looking at Jeff, "No, he's my fiancee. We're getting married in two monthes actually" Jeff said looking out the front window taking off his hat, "Oh..thats nice" Aaron said looking back out his window. Zak looked at me with his eyes squinted. I looked over at him and returned the look, "What?" I whispered. He pulled out a cell phone from his pocket and began typing. He handed his phone to me and I glanced at it-

                                           TO: -------------------

                                        MSG:    He's gay? He doesn't look gay at all. He's totally ripped.

               I rolled my eyes and erased his message and began typing a new one. When I was finished I thanked god I didn't get in an accident and handed him the phone back-

                                     TO: -------------------

                                     MSG:     You seriously couldn't tell? lol I know, he's buff, but so is Mike. Just because he's gay means he can't have some muscles?

                 He laughed and handed me back the phone-

                                   TO: -------------------

                                  MSG: Definitely didn't mean it that way

            I ignored it and handed it back to him as we got onto the highway. There was a moment of silence then Jeff spoke softly, looking down and playing with his thumbs, " It was about me wasn't it..". I sighed and put my hand on his thigh, " No, Cuz. You don't have to worry about these guys being homophobic. They're all gay." All the boys turned there heads at me in confusion, except Jeff who sighed in relief, "Oh my gosh! It all makes sense now! Three guys traveling together, sleeping together..I mean, Zak, your hair says it all" At Jeff's last sentence, Zak's hand flew to his head, "What's wrong with my hair?!" He gasped. Jeff giggled, "Well, I sure as hell don't know any straight men with hair perfectly styled. Not to mention your clothes-" "What about my clothes!?!?" Zak was now staring back at Jeff in horror, "Well, dude....your pants are REALLY tight..."

*            *              *

          While Jeff, Aaron, Nick and I were in the waiting room, things got really awkward, "So, Aaron, are you dating anyone at the moment?" Nick asked with a smile, "Duh, dude, you know I'm dating Christy" Nick bit his lip and stared at Jeff , "That's adorable! You're still in the closet? Well, I just want you to know you're not alone in this, brother.." Jeff smiled and put his hand on Aaron's thigh. I could practically feel the awkwardness. Aaron jumped up, "What's wrong?" Jeff asked tilting his head like a puppy, "Nothing, I uh, just have to, uh...Go to the uh, bathroom. Nick, c'mon " The two left and walked into the mens bathroom. Jeff looked over at me with his eyes looking up and his lips tucked in his mouth, "What?" I said laughing at his face, " I think they might be more gay then me, Lani... that's pretty gross, are they seriously going to do it in the bathroom?" I started laughing really hard and he scootched closer to me, "What?...Whaaaat?" He said laughing along with me.

           A few seconds later Nick and Aaron walked out of the bathroom. As Aaron walked passed Jeff, Jeff swatted him across the butt and giggled, "You bad, bad boys..." Aaron held his butt and looked at Nick mouthing- Ohhh myyy goddd- I started laughing hard again and then the nurse came out with Zak, "Here you go, Mr. Bagans. Hi there, everyone, nice seeing you all again, isn't it? Well, Zak's fine, he just needed a few stiches, that's all. You can go ahead, I've got you signed out. " We thanked her and stood up. As we approached the door she turned to us, "Oh, and one more thing. No more monkeys jumping on the bed." She said winking at us then walking back into her office. 

*******

Hey guys, I've got the next chapter already started, along with my new book! <3 <3 I hope you like the new chapter! The next one you'll LOVE even MORE!!! :)