Chapter 16

Kyra's pov

"It's nearly time" was the first thing I heard in the darkness then my eyes opened. I was a standing in a golden throne room in front of me sat a women. Her hair was tar black and it fell down to her mid back. Her eyes almost black. If it wasnt for the scowl that looked cemented to her face I would say she's gorgeous. "My son will destroy every werewolf in his path including your child"

Wait what? why is she looking at me?

A sniffle was heard behind me. I turned to see a similar looking woman the only difference was this girl had long blonde hair also reaching her mid back and her eyes were a light grey colour almost white. She was crying "we don't have to do this esmeray. This war is stupid no one has to die!"

Esmeray laughed "but I've have to Nuray.I'm fed up of living in your shadow. Of being feared by everyone" anger leaked through every word. She stood up to help get her point across.

"You brought in on yourself" Nuray muttered before looking up at esmeray "you didn't have to be so cruel to those people. Karma would have got to them eventually"

"I am karma sister. That's why my son will kill every werewolf he sees. Even you kyra" my head snapped to her,my eyes wide. Her scowl turned into a smirk "did you really think that we didn't see you mutt"

Then a ball of black fire produced from the palm of her hand. She laughed her sickening laugh again then threw the ball at me.

"No!" Nuray shouted whilst grabbing onto my forearm.

Gasping, I sprung up from my pillow. Sweat beading on my forehead. Taking deep breaths I looked round my room for fire wielding maniacs. When satisfied I sighed "just a dream" I muttered. Before getting out of bed.

I've been stuck at home for the last two days because I decided to have a leisurely stroll in the rain and catch a cold. whats weird is today it feels like nothing even happened. I feel like I have enough energy to run a marathon with breaking a sweat. sighing I went into the bathroom to shower.

After checking the temperature was alright I took my sweaty pyjamas off and jumped into the warm flowing water. The water felt like it was washing away all the bad memory's away down the drain. Grabbing my shampoo and conditioner I washed my hair. Then I grabbed my dove body wash and washed the rest of my body.

When I was done in the shower I got out and wrapped a towel around my hair and body. After drying my body I put on my lotion. The I walked over to the mirror wiping the condensation off. I looked at myself well it doesn't look like I've been hit by a fire ball. Unless they leave a weird golden moon tattoo on your forearm.

I slowly looked down at it. When on earth did I get a tattoo. I swear I don't sleep walk anymore! And even if I did I don't think i would walk into a tattoo parlour plus I'm sure I would of woken up if a needle was colouring in my skin. I guess until I find out the reason I have it I should wear long t shirts. My dad will kill me if he finds out I have a tattoo.

Groaning once I realised I took a lot of time looking at the tattoo, looks like I'll be rocking the wet ponytail look today. Stepping out the bathroom I went into my bedroom. After putting on some clothes I grabbed my phone.

'Hey Ameera I'm going to school today want a lift?'

As soon as I sent that gabe walked into the room. " hey how are you feeling?"

I smiled happily "like I could run to Scotland and back"

He gave me a weird look "Alright well your mum said breakfast is ready"

I nodded and ran past him, then I leapt over the bannister landing on the first floor. My mum shrieked behind me "we have stairs for a reason!"

"Just like we have breakfast for a reason" i said whilst running past her to the kitchen.

*
After Beeping the horn. Ameera practically flew to the car then flung me into a hug. "Oh thank god you didn't die." She mumbled

I chuckled "well you never know" then I started up the car

"Hey do you mind picking up the boys?" She asked nervously whilst wringing her fingers together. Sighing I turned into their street "yay!" She screamed whilst clapping.

Rolling my eyes I parked outside the flat block. I beeped the horn then turned to Ameera "how have you and Brendan been?"

She smirked "ask him yourself"

I raised a brow at her then turned back to the block of flats "holy shit!" I yelled clutching my chest. There stood Brendan face to face with me.

He gave me a cheesy grin "hi" was all he said before jumping into the back. Acel nodded at me and also joined him.

"Brendan! You forgot your bag you nump.." jaimin then decided to barge out of the flats shouting nonsense. He froze when our eyes met "...ty"

"Thanks bro!" Brendan called with his thumb up.

Jaimin slowly stalked his way over to the car. His eyes never leaving mine. When he reached the car he handed the bag to Brendan "see you in school" he grumbled before starting to walk off.

"Hey what are you doing?" Brendan called out.

"Walking to school!" He replied. Turning around he glanced at me for a second before turning back around and walking again.

Growling I beeped the horn at him. He turned around in shock. "Get in the damn car you bloody idiot!"

His eyes widened for a second "are you su-"

"I swear to god I'll drag you in!" Okay I'm pretty sure my wolf has taken half control. I don't think she likes his attitude.

Jaimin quickly ran to the back of the car. Once he buckled up I nodded in satisfaction and began to drive again.

"So any drama I've missed out on?" I asked whilst looking in the rear view mirror at the boys. Jaimin was grumpily looking out the window, Acel was quietly reading a book and it looked like Brendan was going to explode with happiness.

Brendan eyes lit up "oh you wouldn't believe it"