Chapter 20

Kyra's pov

"Come on dad pick up" I muttered into the phone. My dads mobile was going to voicemail so I had to called his alphas office.

"Hello ruby moon pack, Luna Katherine here" my mums cheery voice answered. I groaned "hello? Kyra if this is you prank calling again I swear to the moon goddess"

"Yeah mum it's me, but this isn't a prank call" I replied rolling my eyes "I haven't prank called since I was thirteen"

"Yeah but old habits eh" she replied. The sound of typing was heard in the background "so what do you want"

"I wanted to see if dad could sort out some rooms out in the pack house" I hope to god dad will take over the phone. My mums got a habit to meddle.

"Well your dad is out at the moment. But don't worry I'll sort it out just tell me the room amount and the names of the people who want said rooms" she said in a bubbly tone

I inwardly growled "I need four rooms" I could hear her typing "the people are ameera, Brendan wyatt, acel parvus and jaimin lufa"

She paused on typing for a second. She then cleared throat "Well I have set up a room for acel, Brendan and ameera. Make sure they get there on Sunday or someone might claim their rooms"

"Wait you forgot jaimin" I interrupted.

"Oh I did didn't I" she said in a fake shocked tone. I could tell she was smirking "well those were the last rooms sorry. He'll have to find somewhere else to go"

I shook my head in disbelief "where? He has nowhere else to go"

"Well he might have somewhere to go maybe.... a family member or maybe his mate" I swear I'm going to break this phone.

"I'm his mate" I growled out through gritted teeth.

Mum gasped, obviously fake. "Well I didn't know that. Anyhow the mate of my baby girl is always welcome to live with us. I personally wouldn't mind if he stayed in your room" she sighed in disappointment "but your dad wouldn't like that. Oh well I'll set up a guest room up"

I was shaking with anger "thank you" I seethed out.

"No problem honey, nothing but the best for my little girl. Got to go honey your dad just walked in"

"Wait!" I shouted but she hung up the phone. Sighing I put the phone in my pocket.

Yay! Tala cheered. Of course she'd be happy about this. Which is kinda good because she's been a miserable git ever since jaimin tried to give ameera his hoodie. She literally wanted to kill ameera and claim jaimin on the spot. Luckily she calmed down a bit when I stole the hoodie

I raked my fingers through my hair before walking back into the block of flats. Taking a deep breath I walked into the one bedroom flat.

"Hey what did your dad say" jaimin asked, perking his head up at me from a cardboard box, a big smile on his face.

"My mum answered" I replied as soon as I said that something metal dropped in the kitchen then ameera came barging into the room.

"What the hell did she do?" She asked, Brendan came in behind her with a confused face "when it comes to your mother there's always something"

Sighing I looked at all of them my eyes lingered longer on jaimin "my mum could only fit three people into the pack house and she said she'd set up a guest bedroom in my house"

"Wait so your telling me I don't have to live in the pack house and I can live in the alpha mansion" ameera cheered with a massive grin on her face.

"Umm no you've been put down on the resident list" she frowned at that. I then turned to jaimin "she's setting the room up for you"

His smile dropped "what? I'm moving into your house" I nodded. "Is your dad going to be okay with me moving in"

"He's never okay when it comes to Kyra and the subject of boys. She's a daddy's girl and he's very protective of her" ameera explained folding her arms "your lucky her mum knows how to calm him down"

Jaimin nodded "I guess that helps" he muttered he was looking down in thought.

Suddenly the door slammed open "alright who did it!?" Acel screamed only wearing a towel round his waist.

Almost instantly jaimin jumped up and pushed my head into his chest, blocking my view of acel. From the yelp from ameera I knew Brendan did the same.

"Which one of you crept into the changing room whilst I was taking a shower and stole my clothes? I had to run home naked!" Acel exclaimed in anger.

"Why didn't you just shift?" Jaimin asked, the vibration of his voice made my wolf purr.

A smack was heard "why didn't I think of that" I heard acel mutter.

"Hey acel do you mind putting some  clothes on please? As much as it is comfortable I don't want to be stuck here all day" I asked my voice was slightly muffled by jaimins chest.

Acel sighed "when I find out who it is they will pay" Then he stomped off to the bathroom.

That's when I was released from my mates chest. I looked up at him and gave him a small smile "so are you okay with moving in with me?" I asked in a almost whisper

He leaned down and kissed me on the cheek then move a piece of my hair behind my ear " nothing would make me happier" he mumbled then dug his head in my neck. Inhaling my scent.

 Inhaling my scent