Chapter 15

Jaimins PoV

Sighing I looked back at the empty seat of my mate. Then looked over to Ameera who was sat behind me and Acel. Next to her Brendan sat with a dreamy look on his face. "Why isn't kyra in today?"

"She caught a cold from running in the rain last night" Ameera replied whilst taking her pencil case out of her bag. Then she looked at me dead in the eyes. "before you decide to visit her she told me she doesn't want to see you"

I whimpered a bit "well when you see her next will you tell her I'm sorry" she just nodded her head

Then the teacher walked in. "Right class settle down! Today we are going over the creation of werewolves" miss Maguire, our werewolf history teacher told us whilst writing down today's date on the board.

"Now" she turned around to face us all. Her eyes glance round at all the students until they landed on me "jaimin can you tell me how werewolves were created"

I nodded "well the twin moon goddesses, Nuray  and esmeray, got bored of watching over the Earth so they decided to visit it. Nuray ended up at a village in the middle of the forest. The villagers took her in and fed her. As a reward she gave them strength, speed and the ability to turn into they're sacred animal, a wolf"

The teacher nodded "very good. Can someone tell me about esmeray? Ameera?" Ameera's head snapped up from where she was taking notes, a highlighter hanging in her mouth. Brendan quickly took it out for her. "Well?"

"She ended up in a city. The city folk were all selfish and only cared about themselves. When she asked for help they gave her the cold shoulder. So esmeray punished them. Not only were they cold inside they were also cold on the outside. They burned in the sun and The food they ate never satisfied them, only the blood of a human would. They are known as vampires" Ameera ended.

Hearing a content sigh I turned to Brendan. His head was resting on his hands and he looked at Ameera with love filled eyes "so Beautiful" he sighed out. With that Ameera blushed red.

"That is correct Ameera" miss praised then she turned to the board "and that is why Nuray is known as the light side of the moon and esmeray is known as the dark side of the moon. Nuray is kind and forgiving whilst esmeray is cold and vengeful"

Then miss turned round again " now that we've recapped on what we already know we are going to go over the prophecy of the children of the moon" everyone got excited about that. I've heard about the prophecy all my life but never what it was about. "Every take notes on this now" Everyone all instantly flipped out their books and readied their pens.

Acel leaned closer to me "she keeps looking over at us" he nervously whispered out. Turning my head I made eye contact with Leya, who sat across the room with drefan. We kept eye contact for a couple seconds before she looked away in annoyance.

Sighing I turned back to him "just ignore her"

He whimpered "but she's my mate" that's when Leya growled. Everyone in the class was silent. All eyes on her.

"Is there a problem leya?" Miss asked with her hands on her hips. Leya opened her mouth to replie to misses question, but miss wasn't having it "no! Then I guess you should keep your mouth shut and eyes forward. I've been keeping an eye on you since I got in here. Stop talking about people to drefan and glaring at people. And I swear if one more growl comes out of your mouth you will detention everyday until you leave school! Am I clear?"

Leya clenched her jaw but still nodded.

"Good!" Miss said whilst clapping her hands together "so let's learn about the prophecy. The prophecy was told to us by one of Nuray's oracles. She said that one day both moon goddess will have a child. Nuray a werewolf child and esmeray a vampire child.when both children discover who they really are there will be a war between both species. Only one species will survive the other will be wiped out"

All the student looked round at each other whispering to each other. "No way can you wipe out a overpopulated species. That's not possible" drefan whispered whilst leaning forward. Both me and Acel nodded.

"Only time will tell" miss maguire replied to all of us

*

"Do you think that prophecy thing was real?" Brendan asked from where he sat under the tree.

Ameera shrugged whilst shoving the rest of her sandwich in her mouth "could be" she said with a mouthful. Her eyes glancing around the pupils also outside the school. Then her eyes landed on a girl. " oh hell no!" She shouted standing up and marching over to the girl.

"Who's that?" I asked the boys.

Acel shrugged whilst Brendan squinted his eyes at the girl "I believe she is ameeras little sister iniko."

"But why is she marching over to her like that" I asked whilst looking at Ameera fast pace marching over to 'iniko' whilst shouting curse words at her.

"She's probably wearing ameeras clothes again" a voice called behind us. We all turned to see Leya leaning against a tree with her arms folded, a scowl on her face "This is normal"

"What are you doing here Leya?" Brendan asked her setting down his can of coke.

Her eyes landed on Acel. He visibly gulped "I'm here to talk to you Acel"

"M-me?" Acel asked, pointing to himself with wide eyes. His hands shaking.

"Yeah you! I want to make it clear to you that I'm not your mate so stop claiming that you are. You are nothing to me!" She shouted. By the end people were staring over at us. Acel had tears threatening to fall down.

Taking a deep breath I stood up and looked at Leya "I suggest you leave"

Leya blankly stared at me for a second then threw her head up in laughter "Why? What are you going to do about it? You haven't got kyra to hide behind now"

That's when a growl was heard. Ameera charged at her, Punching her in the face "why don't you back the fuck up bitch!"

Leya held her once again bleeding nose "you'll pay for that" she mumbled before walking off.

Ameera then turned to us "bells about to go" she mumbled grabbing her bag and Brendan's hand. Me and Acel followed behind them.

 Me and Acel followed behind them