Chapter 7

Jaimins POV

"Assholes!" Brendan shouted whilst looking at the slashed tires of our car.

I pulled the note off the windscreen "this is a warning omegas. Come to the party tonight and expect more then slashed tires" I read aloud. I looked up at the boys. Acel frowned and pulled on his woollen jumper sleeves whilst Brendan groaned.

"Are you kidding me. I didn't just get these for no reason!" He said pulling out a box of condoms.

"Are you serious Right now?" I asked "our mates aren't going to just sleep with us as soon as They find us"

He tucked the box away "you never know" he mumbled under his breath.

I sighed and glanced at my watch "the party starts in half an hour. I suggest we get a move on" I said walking off down the street.

"Where are you going?" Brendan asked

"Timbuktu" I replied and rolled my eyes "where do you think?" I heard footsteps behind me telling me that they were following me.

*

"I swear the smell of horse shit gets worse every time I come down here!" Brendan complained when we finally got to mr barracks farm.

"Evening boys where's your car?" He asked looking at us confused, whilst stepping down from the porch he was on.

"Slashed" Acel mumbled, tugging on his sleeve some more.

"Let me guess them rotten teenagers that keep nicking my vegetables to throw at you?" He asked. We nodded silently "I swear one day those kids will have what's coming for them especially that saden girl, can't wait to see her unmarked and unmated and with seven kids hanging off her arms, living on benefits"

"Her parents are loaded though" I protest. It's true her parents are the fourth richest in the pack. Kyra's being the richest, then Leya and Ameeras parents. Her parents are also desperate wannabes, always trying to get her to befriend the girls.

"The only reason she is so spoiled is because they have high expectations for her. They want her to be best friends with the Kyra reinhold and her gang and then find a strong, rich mate to increase they're income. Knowing most high ranked werewolves they want their mate to be pure when they find them, considering she is not. We all know she isn't. If her mate is high ranked then he will reject her. But if it's a low rank then they will disown her and probably kick her out. She practically doomed herself" he said

"That's not nice" Acel said quietly.

Mr barracks shrugged "life ain't nice kid, make the most of it. It was nice chatting to you but I must be going, one of the horses ran off earlier, gotta look for her before the wild animals do. Have a good night" he said walking off without waiting for a reply.

I sighed and climbed over the old fence, my legs dangling over the horse field, Brendan following behind me. "What are you doing? There's a rouge horse on the loose" Acel said running over to us in panick.

"Relax scaredy cat. It's not like it's going to eat us" Brendan replied "the dorakis will though"

I slapped the back of his head "cut it out will you!" I snapped. He just rolled his eyes and jumped over the fence, "come on Acel!" I called jumping over the fence as well.

He huffed and climbed over as well. "Wasn't so hard was it?" Brendan replied in a sarcastic voice.

"Shut up!" Acel snapped and marched off in front of us.

Brendan and I started at him in shock. "Did he just shout at you or did I just imagine that?" I asked Brendan turning to him.

He turned to me "I was going to ask you the same thing"

*

"Come on Acel slow down. I already said sorry!" Brendan called. But Acel still ignored him, still marching in front of us.

I placed a hand on Brendan's chest making him stop. He looked at me. "Look!" I said pointing at the brightly lit house in the distance. "It's the alpha family's house"

"Really I thought it was spongebobs pineapple" Brendan replied rolling his eyes again. I hope they get stuck one day.

"Can you just be serious for once in your life?!" I snapped.

"Shut up" he said

I glared at him "No! I will not shut up. These are the last few minutes of the girls not knowing we are their mates I thought you know we might have a heart to hea-"

"Just shut up a minute!" He snapped, he looked like he was concentrating on something. I decided to do the same.

Clip clop! Clip clop!

"Is that a horse?" He asked. I nodded and looked round a bit but froze when I saw it.

"Acel!" I yelled. The horse was literally running up behind the stomping boy. "Acel run!"

"Or what. Let me guess there's a doraki behind me!" he said before turning around. His face paled when he saw the approaching horse. But instead of doing what a normal human being would do and jump out the way, he decided to jump on its face.

The horse began to panic as Acel held on for dear life. Suddenly the horse flipped him onto his back and started to run off again, with Acel holding on, a terrified look on his face.

"Acel!" Brendan and I shouted at the Same time whilst chasing after him in werewolf speed, but it wasn't as fast as the lunatic horse.

"He's heading to the party!" Brendan shouted to me.

"No shit!" I replied.

The horse then decided to speed up again, leaving me and Brendan In the dust. A crash and a load of screams were heard. I picked up my pace at a certain scream.

As soon as me and Brendan ran into the garden where the party was held I couldn't believe my eyes or the pair of green ones looking at me.