Chapter 25

Jaimins PoV

Let's just say I woke up with a start this morning. i really didn't want the first thing I see to be the flash of a camera going off. That terrified me. Kyra on the other hand just rolled onto her front with a groan.

"Morning sleepyheads!" The current Luna squealed, she was shaking so much in excitement that I thought she was going to soar off into space "time to get up, you got school today"

"Inset day" Kyra mumbled then covered her head with a pillow "leave me alone woman!"

Katherine scowled and shook her head "inset day my ass Kyra! You have until the next five minutes to get up or I'm sending your father up. I'm sure he'd love to see you in a boys bed" with that said she walked out.

Kyra then decided to roll onto her back again without realising that she was at the edge of the bed. She then fell to the floor with a bang "ow" she muttered

I peered over the side of the bed "are you alright?" In return she gave me a smile and a nod "and I thought Brendan was bad in the mornings" I said with a smirk.

Kyra sat up, our faces were so close "he ain't worse than me"

I chuckled "I know. I remember your English presentation in year eight"

Her eyes widened and her face went bright red "You remember that? god that was humiliating! I was having the worst hair day of my life. It came to the point where I gave up on put a stupid hat on" she covered her face with her hands in embarrassment.

I quickly pulled them away and looked her in the eye "I thought you looked beautiful" she gave me a big smile And wrapped her hands around my neck. "And besides I thought 'why we should bring back nap time ' was a very good..."

Before I could finish Kyra leaned in and landed her lips on mine. My eyes widened in shock for a minute before they slowly closed and I kissed back. It felt amazing. Not only was this my first kiss with Kyra it was my first ever kiss and I'm glad it's with her.

Sadly we had to pull away. Kyra smirked and cocked up an eyebrow "will that make you stop talking about it"

There was a sniffle at the door, we both turned to see Gabe standing there "that was beautiful!" He cried out. He then waved a hand at us then walked off "and I thought the titanic was amazing"

Kyra clicked her tongue then stood up "I'm going to get ready" then she walked out the room.

I sat there for a couple seconds just gathering what just happened before smiling and getting out of bed

*

"Hey jaimin! What's with that grin? What did you do?" Brendan asked whilst marching over to me. Acel rolled his eyes and followed.

"Hi jaimin how was your morning? Oh it was amazing thank you for asking" I replied sarcastically. Brendan just raised both his eyebrows in an 'answer me idiot' way. I gave a happy sigh "Kyra kissed me"

Brendan burst into laughter "that's it's? Ameera and I have had sex."

I shook my head in annoyance "it's not a competition"

Brendan smirked "not even close. You've just made it to green belt whilst I'm high and mighty with my black belt" it he seriously comparing relationships to karate belts?

"Guess I'm still a white belt" Acel muttered. Then he turned around and walked off.

"Acel!" I called after him but he just ignored me and carried on walking. I sighed and looked back to Brendan "we just screwed up didn't we?"

He shrugged "not as screwed as Ameera was last night" he gave a cheeky wink at the end.

I groaned "Brendan shut the fuck up"

"Ameera's good in bed isn't she?" A voice said behind us. We both turned to see drefan standing there with a smirk on his face. He gave a small chuckle then looked up at the ceiling like he was remembering something "I remember this time in my bedroom she got really kinky, that was a fun night"

Brendan growled "well that's never going to happen EVER again!" Brendan was shaking and his eyes started to turn yellow. A crowd started to form around us.

Drefan plastered on a fake smile "that's fine by me. You are my little brother, your meant to get my hand me downs. That ones a little worn in and stretched for my liking anyway"

Brendan took a step forward, drefan mimicked with a smirk. I quickly put a hand on Brendan's shoulder "don't do it Brendan. Your going to stoop down to his level."

He turned to me. His yellow eyes were glaring at me "what? You heard what he just said about Ameera"

I gave a small nod "I did but can't you see? He's trying to provoke you. He wants a reaction. The best thing to do is be the better man"

He kept his eyes on me until they turned back to deep green then he turned to his brother. He took a deep breath and walked up to him. "You know what yes you might of had sex with Ameera but that's all it was. Sex." Drefan tilted his head in confusion "when I have sex with Ameera I do it because I love her, and let's be real you just want her for her title."

Then Brendan walked passed him. I started to follow behind him. Drefan scoffed "yeah well I only chose Ameera because Kyra is a tight assed bitch" the crowed gasped.

With that I stopped and turned to him "excuse me?" I asked in very calm voice. The whole hallway was silent.

Drefan licked his lips "come on jaimin I know you. Kyra will tire of you soon enough. Then I'll come in and make her forget your name"

That's when I blacked out in a fit of rage.

I don't exactly remember what happened I just know that the crowd are looking at me in shock and fear, Drefan laid face first on the floor right next to the wall. From his heartbeat I could tell he was knocked out.

I looked at Brendan who had a smirk on his face "who did that?" I asked whilst pointing at Drefan.

Brendan shook his head in amusement "you did" my face paled as I looked at the body which I presume was knocked out by hitting his head against the wall too hard. I did this? "And you told me to be the better man"

 I did this? "And you told me to be the better man"

P.s thanks for 20k reads 😁