Chapter 29

Jaimins PoV

"I can't believe your mum forced us to go to this hotel room" I muttered whilst looking round the massive hotel room.

Kyra huffed from where she was curled up on the bed "told you she was worse" then she groaned In pain.

I quickly ran over to her side and pulled her into my lap "shh it's going to be okay"

She quietly growled at me "you can tell me that when you're in agony dickhead!"

I sighed and kissed the top of her head "it also doesn't help that you're thinking about it"

"It also doesn't help when you're thinking about it" Kyra mimicked in a snarky tone "oh bite me!"

Do it! My wolf demanded mark mate!

Sighing I started to rub her stomach in soothing patterns "I wouldn't say that again, my wolf wants to mark you now"

I heard her take a sigh of regret "I'm sorry, it's just my hormones are all over the place and plus the pain isn't helping"

I gave a small smile to try and comfort her "I know" I kissed her forehead "how about we talk about something to distract you from the pain"

Kyra sucked in a deep breath as the pain erupted again, but she weakly nodded "o-Kay you start"

I tilted my head back in thought, then I smirked "you know, I've had a massive crush on you ever since I was eight years old"

Kyra sat up more on my lap "really?"

I nodded "yeah i first saw you the day, you beat up Harold the bread-thrower"

Kyra scowled "him!" She snapped "thank god he transferred to a different pack, that dress was brand new and my favourite!"

"He wasn't aiming at you, he was aiming at me" Kyra gave me a look of confusion "me and the boys were sitting on the middle bench when it happened"

Kyra shook her head "I cant remember that"

I kissed her cheek "don't worry about it. It's alright"

That's when she started to cry "no it's not alright! You have noticed me since you were young, I only remember you as the boys who sat by in the bins in the canteen!"

"You only knew us as the boys who sat by the bins because you threw food over our heads" I muttered

"Oh god! Don't make it worse!" She cursed then face planted my chest.

"Right sorry! Sorry!" I pulled her away from my chest and gave her a quick peck on the lips "look it doesn't matter to me I'm just glad I could be here with you right now"

She gave me a small smile "I'm glad you're here"

There was a knock at the door. I quickly got off the bed and went over to the door. The hotel worker gave me a smile as he rolled the tray in.

"One large cheese pizza with cheesy garlic bread slices and chips" he said with a plastered on smile

"Thank you" I said whilst fishing my wallet out of my back pocket. I placed a couple coins in his hands as a tip. He glanced down at his hand then looked back up at me "it's all I got sorry"

"Be grateful pig!" Kyra spat out, the boy jumped then looked over to her.

I rolled my eyes "ignore her she's going through issues"

Kyra growled at me "issues? Is that you want to call it jacka- why is he looking at me that way?"

I turned to look at the man to see he had a predator look on his face and a growl left his throat.

He smells mates heat get him out of here! My wolf growled possessively.

"Hey can you please leave your disturbing my mate" I ask whilst placing my hand on his shoulders. The next second I found my self on the floor with a stinging pain in my eyes.

"Jaimin!" Kyra screamed in panic. I looked over to see the man hovering over her.

That's when I blacked out again.

When I came to the hotel room was shredded to pieces, there were scratches on the wall and the door was broken off it's hinges.

"You're fucking crazy!" The server boy exclaimed then he ran out of the hotel room.

"Jaimin?" I heard a beautiful voice whimper out. I turned to the bed to see my gorgeous mate sitting there with fear pooling her eyes "What was that?"

I shook my head "I don't know but it's scaring the crap out of me"

"Kyra! Jaimin! You better not be doing anythi..." gabe stopped mid-sentence when he saw the state of the room "da fuck?"

"What the fuck are you doing here idiot?" Kyra growled out.

"Your dad wanted me to keep an eye on you so I will be next door if you need me" he gave a cheeky smirk then walked out

"Can this week get any worse?" Kyra exclaimed then fell back onto the pillow.