Chapter 17

Jaimin pov

"Are you serious!" My mate growled out. Her hands tightening on the wheel. "I'm going to fucking kill her when i see her next"

"Kyra calm down I sorted it out. I have had experience with braking bitches noses before" Ameera said whilst placing a hand on Kyra's forearm. Instantly Kyra flinched away. "Are you okay?"

Kyra sighed and plastered on a smile "yeah just bruised my arm when I jumped off the bannister today that's all. We still need to sort leya out"

She's lying about having a bruise from the bannister Randall barked out something's wrong with her she Subconsciously sent me a distress signal

With that being said I lifted my head up "I say we leave her alone" They all looked over at me. "Kyra road!"

She quickly turned back around, swerving back into her lane. A car on the other side of the road beeped at her. "That was a close one" she muttered.

"What do you mean by that?" Ameera asked

I pinched the bridge of my nose "don't you see that she is coming over to us. We've been leaving her alone. The past two days she has been looking over at us. Or more like Acel" they all looked at me, except Kyra she just shrugged. Sighing I continued "it means-"

"Her wolf is driving her crazy for the need to be with her mate" Kyra finished for me. I nodded "your really smart" I felt my checks heat up at that comment.

I shrugged "I just know a few things. Like you I guess"

Her eyes widened for a second before she went back to trying to find a parking space "yeah.... I've just heard a few things" she muttered. Then parked the car.

"Yeah and not experienced it" ameera mumbled undoing her seatbelt. Kyra snapped her head to her. "Why are you looking at me? I didn't say anything"

Kyra growled and stomped out of the car. Thank god the roof was up. Without a second thought the boys and I quickly jumped out of the car before she locked us in.

"Ameera!" Dakota yelled running over to us. Once she stopped she leant forward to catch her breath "you need to see this"

That's when we all followed her until we made it to gymnasium. Ameera growled when she saw what was going on.

"That'll be five pounds please" leya told the girl whilst holding her hand out for the money. When she received the money she handed the girl the sweater. Ameeras sweater.

"What are you doing?" Ameera demanded marching over to leya. Fists clenched at her side. The girl quickly scurried away. We all followed behind Ameera.

Leya took a sip of her coffee and gave her a sarcastic smile "I'm helping you. You always complain about iniko stealing your clothes so I thought if you had no clothes to steal well you get the picture, your dad also agrees with it. He said that he doesn't appreciate you hitting people for no reason"

"How dare you!" Ameera screamed.

Leya raised an eyebrow "I don't see what the big deal is it's all going to a good cause. If your sister had decent clothes to wear then that's another problem solved. That was her idea" then she tilted her head to the side "Kyra your back! how are you feeling?"

"I've been better" Kyra said whilst rubbing her forearm. I definitely need to talk to her about that. Every time her forearm is touched she accidentally sends me a distress signal "you shouldn't be doing this Leya"

Leya scoffed "I'm just helping her out. Why shouldn't I help her out? Come on you and I both know that the way she just drags on and on about her sister is annoying. This helps us too"

"It's cruel" Acel said loud and clear, eyes blankly staring into leyas startled expression "you should me ashamed of yourself" with that being spat out he turned around and walked out.

We all turned back to Leya, who's eyes were still looking at the door that Acel walked through.

"You know what" I clearly called out. All eyes on me "at the end of the day clothes are just pieces of fabric sewn together. Ameera don't worry about it the style will soon run out of fashion. In the mean time I don't think Kyra would mind lending you some" Both girls looked at me in protest, but after a sharp look they both nodded.

"Yeah I don't mind borrow as many as you need" Kyra said in an almost grumble voice, but kept it hidden under smile.

"Thanks Kyra I Appreciate it. It's only till I revamp my wardrobe I needed new clothes anyway, I think my mum is shrinking them in the wash." Then Ameera turned to Leya "thanks for inspiring me to remodel my style your the best" she said winking and grabbing the coffee off the shocked Leya, then she skipped out of the gymnasium.

Leya growled and stormed off to the other side of the gymnasium. Sighing I turned to Dakota "thanks for telling us" she nodded and walked off.

Taking a deep breath "Kyra can I talk to you" she turned to me and nodded. I glanced over her shoulder at Brendan "privately"

Brendan groaned "why I'm practically part of this relationship, the three amigos!"

"I'll gladly tell Acel and Ameera that" Kyra called behind her, rolling her eyes

As fast as lightning Brendan ran off, chuckling a little I turned to Kyra "let's go outside, this place is way too crowded" she nodded and we both began to walk out.

That was until Kyra stopped and started clutching her head in pain.