Chapter 14

Kyra's PoV

I stood there in shock at what my mate just said. at the corner of my eye I could see leya stand up whilst holding her neck.

"Well?" She questioned whilst cocking an eyebrow.

I glanced at ameera, she also seemed shocked. "Kyra I swear I didn't know it was going to go this far"

Leya snapped her head to ameera "are you serious? Your siding with her and those stupid omegas"

"I'm not siding with anyone. It's you that is. Okay you got embarrassed because of a stupid horse. Kyra and I are here to support you through that. Doesn't mean you can blackmail me to be on your side and make me date people who you decide are worthy of me. I don't want drefan. I want my mate!" She said before storming off.

Brendan's wolf then stood up and followed after her. I sighed "she's right. I don't want to side with anyone" I said before starting to follow her

"Kyra!" Jaimin called behind me.

"Leave me alone!" I shouted back

*

Sighing I pulled up to an old looking block of flats.

"This is where you live?" Ameera asked from the middle back seat.

Both Brendan and acel nodded. "It was either this or the orphanage" Brendan mumbled

"I'll walk you in" ameera said holding her mates hand as they both left the car.

I turned to the passenger seat to look at acel "she'll get over this"

He shook his head "I don't think she will"

I rolled my eyes "it might seem like that but she's a beta. She's stubborn and proud. She'll forget it in time"

"How do you know that?" He asked in his usual quiet voice.

I chuckled "because I'm an alpha and I'm ten times worse than her"

"So it's ten times worse for Jaimin. That's reassuring" he mumbled before he opened the car door "thank you for the ride"

"Anytime" I said before he closed the door and walked over to the block of flats. As he went to open the front door ameera beat him to it. She gave a quick goodbye then ran to the passenger seat.

Sighing she looked over to me "why does today have to be so shit?" She groaned.

"You got your mate didn't you" I said before starting the car and pulling out of the parking lot.

"Barely i wanted him ever since I realised he was my mate. But leya couldn't handle it and had to blackmail me into being with drefan" she growled at the end.

"What was the blackmail?" I glanced over to her for a second before I looked back over to the road.

"The Kelelm incident"

With that I slammed onto the brakes. "You gotta be kidding me" I groaned before slamming my head onto the wheel.

"I wish she was" ameera mumbled next to me.

That's when my eyes started to darken and my hands started to twitch. I glanced round. We were on a empty road, a forest was to my left. Getting out of the car I ran into the forest. Shifting mid air I ran.

I ignored ameeras pleads in my head I needed to get out of here for a while, things have just frustrated me. Reaching the location I wanted to be I layed down catching my breath. Shaking my head.

No don't let that son of a bitch enter my mind. He's gone he won't come back. That stupid son of a bitch! Next time I see Leya she's gonna have what's coming to her and that's a promise.

Sighing I stood up and started to walk further into the woods. Ameera will probably drop my car off for me. But right now I want to be alone to gather my thoughts.

How could inviting my mate and his friends to eat with us cause such a stupid argument? All I wanted was to have my mate and my friends by my side.

I stopped in my tracks when something hit my nose. A small raindrop. Huffing I looked up just as it started hammering down. Great just what I need. Well better find shelter.

*

A rustle of a bush interrupted my thinking whilst sitting in the small cave. I looked up to see a black wolf staring at me then start growling. Sighing I looked away. I heard the bone snap back as the wolf shifted.  

"Please don't be mad at me" I mumbled looking down at the ground

A laugh was heard "I'm not the one that's mad that would be your father"

"I'm doomed" i almost whispered out.

Footsteps were heard then he squatted in front of me, pulling my face to look at me "yes you are" gabe replied. Then sat next me "what happened?"

Sighing again I told him what happened. How my friend was blackmailing my other friend, how she insulted me and how she and my mate tried to make me choose between them.

By the end all I wanted to do was cry, I think gabe realised that and pulled me into his chest. That's when I started to sob. I then felt gabe pick me up and start walking into the woods. Now and then he would say something soothing to try calm me down.

"You have some explaining to do young lady!" Was the first thing I heard once we entered my house. Looking over to my angry looking father. Once he saw my tear stained face his eyes softened "sweetie what happened?"

"I'll explain what happened. Kyra why don't you go have a shower" gabe said whilst setting me down onto my feet. I nodded numbly and started to walk off until a hand landed on my shoulder. I looked up to see my father looking at me. Without hesitation I leapt into his arms. Wanting a well needed hug.

My dad gladly pulled me into his arms, rubbing my back and whispering soothing words to me. After about a minute I broke the hug. My father gave me a kiss on the forehead and then I carried on going into the bathroom.

 My father gave me a kiss on the forehead and then I carried on going into the bathroom