chapter 36

kyras pov

"I'm going to die!" Brendan exclaimed, his head touching the floor and his feet swinging off the back of the sofa "im so bored!"

"its been five hours" jaimin said in a deadpan voice, his hand gave my knee a small squeeze.

"five hours too long! besides you've been sleeping through most of it" Brendan put his hands to his face and groaned, from the corner of my eye I saw jaimin give me a faint smirk. yep we definetly slept for five hours. "for fucks sake how long do battles last?"

"its actually more than just that, they have to do multiple safefty checks first to make sure the threat hasn't entered the territory, even one small vampire can create chaos" I explained, holding jaimins hand that rested on my knee and placing it on my lap. "its mostly havoc a few days after the attack. the alpha has to tighten security, make training harder for the warriors , repair damages, assign his assassins to spy on the enemy"

" you've got a lot to look forward to then kyra" ameera joked, a small smirk on her face "I believe the attack ended three hours ago, gabe pulled his shoulder muscle and is in the infirmary as we speak moaning about how much it hurts when its only a minor injury"

"that's really specific" acel mumbled from behind his book, not even glancing up from his book. he flipped the page before he continued "its something that gabe would do but I don't think that's what happened"

"no no! you should believe her when she says something like that, she can always tell when there's one cheese string short in the mini fridge" Brendan said as he sat up straight, we all gave him a strange look except ameera who just glared at him.

"is that a saying or are you being genuine?" iniko asked from where she sat on the floor, fiddling with her coke can.

"its genuine, I can always tell when he's taken my last cheese string or snooped in my underwear draw" ameera rolled her eyes, Brendan threw his hands in the air and mouthed out 'one time' "I can also tell when someone said they've done one thing but done another"

one thing I knew for sure was that comment was aimed at jaimin and I. we quickly looked at each other, his chocolate brown eyes met my green eyes before we both blushed and looked away.

leya then walked into the room. she eyed us all for a second before walking over to the door of the bunker, she opened it just before my father was able to knock on it "can we leave now alpha?"

"yes leya" that's all he said before leya walked out the bunker, my father followed her with his eyes, a weirded look on his face before he shook his head and carried on walking in. he walked over and gave me a hug before walking over to the table my mother sat and at and gave her a passionate kiss.

"hey dad!" I called, he stopped his little snog feast with my mother and turned to look at me, "where's Gabriel?"

***

"oh it hurts! it hurts so damn bad kyra!" gabe cried out as he clutched his shoulder and rolled over in 'pain'. turns out ameera was strangely right about gabe pulling his muscle and acting like a baby about it.

"oh man up! kyra wasn't this bad when she broke her leg and she was five!" my father barked out

"should of known that kitchen counter was wet" I mumbled out. that was probably the worst night of my life. you sneak out bed for just one god damn handful of jellybeans!,which your mother had conveniently put in the top cupboard, and end up spending the night in the emergency room with a cast on your leg and your father shouting at you. I wasn't allowed desert for a month after that.

"seriously boy! your just like your father" my father rolled his eyes "he stubbed his toe on the side of the table once and balled his eyes out, that was last year!"

"its not my fault, blame that stupid blonde vampire chick, had the monstrous fangs of a walrus but the beautiful, bountiful breasts of a goddess" gabe sighed dreamily and and looked up to the ceiling.

"well this has been fun but we should probably get back to the pack house" Brendan said whilst wrapping his arm around ameeras waist.

"you should probably get back too sweetie, your mother is most likely going over board on Halloween decorations again" dad let out, its around about these times that my father is out of the house a lot. if there is one thing that my father fears its getting involved in my mothers party planning. what's strange is that jaimin seems to enjoy it thats why he gladly accepted my mothers invitation to join her. Why do I feel like that's going to be us in the future?

"ill give you two a lift home, I need to go to the pack house anyway" I said as I gave both my dad and gabe a kiss on the cheek before grabbing my bag and leaving the room.

***

"give me a second babe" ameera said whilst giving Brendan a kiss. he gave her a wink and walked off up the stairs. "so.... were you good at it?"

"I don't know what your talking about" I replied. she gave me a small laugh

" I think you do, how big is he?" I froze and turned to look at her after that blunt way of asking me a question " come on! I want details, you might not be able to talk tomorrow"

"it was good and that's all im saying" I said then folded my arms

she squealed and hugged me "aww my babys first time blowing! im so proud of you!"

"ameera people are looking at us!" I said whilst looking around at all the people sneaking glances at us

"screw them! when they have mates they'll understand" she pulled away from me, she smirked at me "now next step is making him return the favour"

"okay! it was nice talking to you ameera, but I kind of need to talk to someone" I said whilst holding onto her shoulders before she exploded with excitement and sex tips. not only that but my wolf was fighting to hear those sex tips.

"alright" she sighed and started to walk away " but just for you to know a striptease always gets me what I want"

I sighed and pushed my hair back, then carried on to my destination. if I remember correctly he lives in number fifty-seven.

fifty-four, fifty-five, fifty-six. aha! fifty-seven. I quickly knocked on the door until I could hear footsteps getting closer to the door, then the door opened and we stared at each other

"hello daren, can I come in?"