CHAPTER 1

Date: 13 May, 2018

Dedicated to VeNuSsS_Z Here is your story 😉 ❤

SAMREEN:

"SAMMMMAAAARRRR!!!!!"

I stormed out of my room and ran after Samar, dodging everything in my way. The fat ass hid behind Mom who was working in the kitchen.

"Wallahi it was just 500. I will give it back to you" he yelled

"Yeah. Like you gave me the money you already took from me?" I said and tried to grab him, but Mom pushed me away.

"What is all this fuss about?" She asked, raising her arms in air.

"He took my money" I said, jabbing a finger at him.

"Why would you do that?" Mom asked Samar.

"Because....She has lot. She works For god's sake. Why can't she share it with me?" He reasoned.

"You want money? You have to ask. Not steal it like a thief."

"Ok i am sorry. Alright? But you are my sister." He said

"Is that supposed to defend you?" I asked

"What's going on here?" Dad walked in.

"What's going on here is that your two monkeys are ready to pounce at each other. Why don't you handle them if you want dinner?" Mom said.

Dad's eyes widened at this. He loves food. "Ok children. Why don't you two just leave your mother alone and fight in the living room without interruption in my dinner?" He said. Samar started walking towards Dad and i moved my leg forward, making him trip over it and fall on his face.

"You wild elephant!" he cried and rubbed his now broken nose.

"You deserve this douche bag" I said and walked out of the kitchen

I sat on couch with my legs on coffee table and turned on the television. I huffed as same boring movies showed again. Finally, i ended up watching Tom and Jerry. I just love cartoons.

Dad walked in and sat beside me. "I hardly give your brother pocket money because i am afraid he is not good with spending it. So cut him some slack. Will you?" He said

I looked at Dad and sighed. I put my legs off the coffee table and sat straight. "Dad I don't have problem with him taking my money. I have problem with him not asking me before taking it" i answered.

"Yeah. I know it's wrong. I will punish him for that."

"It's alright. I guess the broken nose will do" I said

My phone started ringing and Haya's name flashed on screen.

"Assalamualaikum Haya. What's up?" I greeted

"Walaikumsalam. Everything's up. My cravings. My stupid mood swings. EVERYTHING! It's like i have turned into a vampire and everything is magnified"

I laughed at it. Her pregnancy cravings are taking a toll on her.

"That bad. Huh?"

"Worst. Anyway, i called you because i am visiting Mom today and i will be staying for two days. Why don't you also come? We can catch up on everything going on with us."

"How did Amaan let you go?"

"My hormonal imbalance is very helpful in making people agree with me"