(7) Kiss, Marry, Or?

Wild Pursuers
::chapter 7::

KISS, MARRY, OR?

•ღ•

-YOUR POV-

NOTE: Before I start with this chapter, please read 'To Catch A Playboy'! It's a Jin fanfiction and I'm sure you'll enjoy it! It's from my side account, which is BlissWithBangtan !

Thanks and let's get on with the chapter!

"Aren't you that pretty girl from before?"

I looked around the bathroom, oblivious if he was talking to me or not.

"Um..."

"You are!" Park Jimin suddenly called out with a grin. He stepped closer to me with his mop, he then leaned his head on his hand that was placed on the mop's stick. Begone dirty mop!

"That pretty lady from Joon's class who we met a few days ago during lunch." He specified. Oh. That day. If we were talking about me, then I've pretty much already knew about Park Jimin for a long time. He was Bangtan's resident pervert and the third most troublemaking delinquent out of his group, after all.

"You really were something, you know that?" Jimin continued with dreamy eyes that I heard he usually puts on with his prey. I scoffed a bit, "Because Kim Seokjin defended me, is that it?" I could only assume that was the reason, considering Min Yoongi and Kim Taehyung took interest in me because of that.

Jimin shook his head, starting to mop once more with his eyes directed towards the floor, "No, not really. I thought you were just a beaut, but you were really brave during that time, girls usually just cry and do nothing when we go for them."

His words weren't exactly comforting, "You're just saying that to get an advantage over me, aren't you?" I quirked an eyebrow and he laughed dryly, "I'm not gonna lie, that is one of the reasons." He winked.

I was mustering up a reply before I heard a booming voice by the door, "What is going on here? Why is there a girl in a male's restroom?"

My eyes widened in fear as I saw what looks to be my teacher, who also happens to be Jimin's homeroom adviser by the door, I snapped my head to Jimin, whose posture was oddly relaxed. "She came in by accident, Teach. Calm down, she was just about to leave."

The teacher was fuming, "Calm down? She obviously didn't come in by accident, knowing you, Park Jimin." Jimin rolled his eyes in reply, eyeing me with some sort of signal. I didn't get it, causing me to scrunch up my eyebrows in confusion.

Run, he mouthed. I realized what he was suggesting, I shook my head with fear.

"As for you, Ms. Yoo, I'm extremely disappointed with this behavior. You were looking to be one of the star-students of your class, I can't believe this!" The teacher scolded, but I was too preoccupied to feel any sort of emotion.

Was I going to trust in such a mischievous bully? Who, by the way, could potentially blabber about how he got me around his finger in some perverted way some day?