(31) A Date

Wild Pursuers
::chapter 31::

A DATE

•ღ•

-YOUR POV-

>>can we meet up?

>>please?

Okay, admittedly, I agreed.

Even if I had no idea who just texted me.

I mean, I sort of did have an idea.

Because it's a very spontaneous move to text a girl, out of the blue, on an early Saturday morning and ask her to go out.

And who's spontaneous? That's right.

Bangtan.

Now, my only question was: who in Bangtan wanted to meet up with me?

That's where I started to get fidgety.

I walked around in circles at the designated meeting place. A mall. At high noon.

I worried my bottom lip mindlessly, bouncing up and down occasionally. My outfit was casual, but I would be lying if I said I put no thought into it, because in reality, I put a lot of thought into it.

My mind certainly went to some dark places, wondering the countless of possibilities at how this date would pan out.

Wait, did I just say date?

I gulped, looking back at the text message that brimmed an off-white color, seeing an unknown number as the contact.

I screwed my eyes shut, remembering the painfully awkward visit the boys had when they came to my house.

No, no, no... I'm not having another excruciating run-in with all of them at once.

Could it be Namjoon? There was that possibility.

"Where could he be?" I wondered aloud, walking aimlessly forward as I busily kept my phone inside my purse.

As I was rummaging through my stuff, a hard impact met my shoulder, causing me to accidentally drop my open bag to the floor. Everything was scattered.

"Shit sorry," A male voice said, crouching down with me to collect my stuff.

Then, we held the same thing, causing our heads to raise and our eyes to meet, "Y/N?" He said, "Namjoon?" I gaped.

After I finished placing everything back in my purse, we stood up, "Here, let me carry that for you." Namjoon mumbled, getting my bag and walking alongside me.

I absentmindedly clung onto my purse for dear life, "God, what the hell was that, Y/N? It's definitely not Namjoon."

If it wasn't Namjoon, I thought, maybe it was Hoseok?

Whoever was going to meet with me probably couldn't find me. So I decided to turn back and wait at the entrance, maybe I could see him there.