(37) Him & Her

PLEASE COMMENT HERE IF YOU WANT A Q&A AFTER THE BOOK IS FINISHED! I will have a separate chapter where you can ask the questions :))

Wild Pursuers
::chapter 37::

HIM & HER

•ღ•

-THIRD PERSON POV-

The news of Bangtan's tension and argument spread like wildfire across their school.

There were murmurs in every corner and in every grade level, everyone quickly growing silent as they watched avidly in suspense when one of the members would walk pass the other in the hallway, not even so much as glancing at each other.

From what they heard, Namjoon and Yoongi still hung out with each other, and some people caught Taehyung and Hoseok still together in class and in their hideout.

But that was probably it.

Everyone in school acted like they were walking on tightrope.

Especially in Namjoon and Y/N's classroom.

An unsuspecting male classmate approached Namjoon's seat with a nonchalant posture, extending his hand out that contained a brown folder, "Namjoon, hey, you're collecting the Physics homework, right?"

Namjoon didn't look up from his seat, continuing to read his pocketbook, speaking with a monotone voice, "Yeah, just leave it there." He gestured with a quirk of his eyebrow towards his desk that had a pile of brown folders on it.

As the guy set his own work down, before he could say or do anything else, a friend of his quickly grabbed his shoulder and pulled him away. With his arm still slung around him, he scolded in a harsh whisper, "Yo, do you want a death-wish? Don't disturb Namjoon!"

The guy creased his eyebrow, looking at his friend as they made their way to their seats at the back, "Huh? What's wrong?"

"Are you stupid? Don't talk to him." He hit the back of his oblivious friend's head, separating from him.

The first guy leaned against his chair, while the other faced him,"What? Why?"

"Haven't you heard? Their group's going through some shit lately. They haven't been hanging out these last two weeks or so. What's more surprising is that they haven't messed nor bullied anyone for the past month!" The second guy said, glancing nervously from time to time towards where Namjoon sat near the middle, his voice growing quieter over time.

The first guy slightly gaped, "Really? What the hell happened?"

"That's what I want to know." The second guy said, seeing Irene and Krystal pass by their seats.

The second guy called out, making them stop in their tracks, "Hey, where's Y/N?"

"She's in the bathroom, what do you want?" Irene replied, crossing her arms. The two girls sick of all the unwanted attention their friend was getting.

The second guy sighed exasperatedly, "Do you know anything about the beef going on?"

Krystal, who was chewing her gum, glared slightly, "No, why would we?"