(2) Sexy, Smart & Sinister

Wild Pursuers
::chapter 2::

SEXY, SMART & SINISTER

•ღ•

-THIRD PERSON POV-

Clink. Clink. Pssshhhh.

"Our territory, my ass. They ain't even here. What? Did they think they'd beat us up and win?" One of the two males said, shaking the spray can in his hand.

The other one laughed as he sprayed lines over some of the art Taehyung made.

The two second-years thought they were alone.

"My, my, my. What is this?"

The two men stopped their movements. One of them turned around to see who was their guest.

Unluckily, as he did, he was suddenly shoved against the graffiti wall; a fist holding his undershirt tightly.

The cornered male winced from the impact, closing his eyes from the pain. Once he opened them again, he saw who shoved him.

His eyes widened, it was Min Yoongi.

The other guy with him was also pushed against the wall, noticeably less painfully. He heard the canister fall down onto the ground with a loud sound.

"Daebak, this guy has the complete uniform set. I'm jealous! Too bad the paint you sprayed on will ruin your back." The guy who spoke from a while back and the guy who was holding up the other male said.

The first male then also realized who he was, it was Park Jimin.

"He's right. You two do have complete uniform. And here you are trying to act all baddie. I could feed my ma and pa for a week with the money you used to buy that tie!" Yoongi shouted, shoving the first male further against the wall. The male reacted with a pained face.

Yoongi leaned in close to the guy he was victimizing, "Now tell me again how you'll win against me?"

The male cowered and shook with sweat dripping down the side of his face.

"I think that's enough now, you two. Let Namjoon take a turn, yeah?" Another voice joined in.

Apparently, all seven troublemakers were there, lurking around. The one who spoke was none other than Jungkook, who was leaning on a piece of metal framework.

Yoongi looked visibly unsatisfied, scoffing a bit. He looked at Jungkook who gave him a nod, then proceeded his attention back to the guy he was holding up.

"I'll finish you once I'm all by myself." He threatened.

Both Jimin and Yoongi let go of the two men, blocking their ways of exit in case they make a run for it.

Yoongi continuously looked menacingly at the first guy, while Jimin held a confident smirk against the other.

The two men tried to look composed, yet their worry was still seen through their facade.

Their heads snapped to the front, seeing a laughing Namjoon approach them with mocking steps.

"If you were going to ruin our graffiti wall, you should've made sure you actually know how to do graffiti." Namjoon said, his dimples showing from amusement.