(28) She's Not Yours To Hold

Wild Pursuers
::chapter 28::

SHE'S NOT YOURS TO HOLD

•ღ•

-THIRD PERSON POV-

The neon lights blaring around Jimin were commonplace to him.

The loud, rhythmic music with women dancing on poles were a usual sight for him.

Everywhere he looked someone was winking at him, showing off too much skin, or outright pressing their bodies against his. Jimin paid no attention to them, he had a lot on his mind.

Then, a hand gently touched his shoulder, Jimin faced the woman, but nothing about her was gentle. Her eyes were lust-filled, clothing anything but modest, yet the teenager still stared at her blankly, "It's great to see you again, Jimin." The woman's voice was slick with honey.

She leaned closer to Jimin's ear, clutching his muscular bicep which was covered by a leather jacket, she whispered, "I've missed you."

Jimin felt nothing.

He gave no reaction, even if he had in his past visits.

The last time he's been there was about two months ago, before he was drawn to her.

"Follow me, I'll show you a good time again." She seduced, leading Jimin to a room behind a curtain. Once they entered, most of the blaring music from the outside seemed to fade out. The room contained only a couch and a table in front of it. Jimin noticed nothing has changed much, he's been there many times before.

The woman chuckled, "Take a seat, babe." She pushed Jimin down to the couch, leaning down to his chest to give it a  quick peck.

She then stood upright again, turning around to face the table, "I'll make some tequila shots for you first." The woman said, bending down to the level of the table, an excuse for her to back up against Jimin's crotch, as he was behind her.

Even with how much temptation the woman was giving him, Jimin's body didn't react at all.

Once she was finished, she faced Jimin again with a glint in her eyes, one tequila shot in each of her hands, "Let's have some fun."

The woman then proceeded to straddle Jimin's hips, "Oops, my bad." She purposely made one of the tequila shots spill, making it drip down Jimin's neck. "Here, let me clean it up for you." The woman then started kissing down Jimin's neck, much to Jimin's indifference.

Jimin did nothing but look up to the ceiling, not one bit touching the woman in front of him, even though she made herself completely free for him to take.

Then, Jimin's eyes traveled to the table in front of him, his eyes slightly widened. He noticed how there was a small piano figurine on top of it.

For the first time that night, Jimin's mind wasn't completely blank. In fact, it was full, filled with memories of her.

He remembered the day he first made a connection with her, over the sound of the piano he was playing, enveloped in a genuine emotion Jimin didn't know he was capable of feeling.