(36) His Right To Be Jealous

HI GUYS!! I GOT RECOMMENDED BY WATTPAD TO ENTER THE WATTYS 2019!! PLEASE SUPPORT ME ON IT! NOW ON WITH THE CHAPTER!

Wild Pursuers
::chapter 36::

HIS RIGHT TO BE JEALOUS

•ღ•

-THIRD PERSON POV-

Y/N was sobbing when Jimin came by the back of the school.

She sat on the floor with her head on her knees, trying to muffle the sounds she made as she wept continuously.

"Y/N." Jimin said, feeling his heart ache at the downcast state the love of his life was in. She looked up hesitantly, forcing a smile amidst her red, puffy eyes.

"Hi Jimin," She greeted barely above a whisper, trying to control the hurt in her voice. She tried to muster up a bright smile for him, but Jimin quickly saw through the facade.

He slowly sat down beside Y/N, his back against the wall. He stared at her, lovingly, comfortingly, he reached his hand out and wiped her tears from her face, "Let it all out." He whispered.

At that, Y/N broke, unleashing the pain once more. Her face slowly contorted from a sad smile to a quiet whimper, before she finally gave in to the tears.

She covered her face with her wrists as she wept, Jimin continued to gaze at her with all the patience and consideration in the world.

He looked up and breathed at the orange sky with the awaiting sunset of dusk, feeling the cold wind embrace their bodies.

He reached out his arm behind her and placed it gently on her shoulder. Jimin then pulled her closer to him, letting her head fall in the crook of his neck, burying her face there as she sobbed.

Jimin gulped at the hurt Y/N was feeling, her wet tears descending down his shoulder as he didn't face her, allowing her to have her time alone, hidden in his skin. He held her tighter as he reached his other hand towards her, placing it over her face, shielding her.

"I'll hide your tears, trust me."

She only cried more, but this time, she felt calmer, like someone was carrying the burden with her.

Someone who was going to stay.

Taehyung was staring from afar, looking at them with a lonely quiver of his lips.

Unwillingly he looked down, softly clenching his fist.

There was a distinct angst of pain in his heart, a numbness that was equally as excruciating.

But then he smiled towards the sky, the same sky Jimin was looking at during that moment.

He felt his eyes start to water, yet he quickly brought his hand up and covered his face with the back of his wrist as he silently let his heart weep.

In his mind, he thought somberly.

I will never be that guy for Y/N.