PROLOGUE

Cafe.

"There's this deal I'll get what i want and you can have whatever you want after this." Manik said.

"Why me?" Asked Nandini.

"Well I don't feel like answering you." he said.

"So you mean we'll kinda have one night stand and then I'll have to give birth to your baby and leave." she asked giving him a disgusted look.

"Exactly"

"So can I meet my baby once in a while ?"

"Damn you ask too many questions!"

" Well Manik you should know that you need me and not the other way round so I demand respect or maybe find someone else. Girls fall at your feet so choose one of them if you're gonna treat me this way." She said with anger leaking out if her words.
....................

"Okay I do agree to give you your baby " Nandini said.

"Well I knew you won't decline the offer since I am giving you a lot in return. You all are the same gold diggers and money minded people." He murmured the last part to himself.

............................
Okay peeps if your going any further know that the first few chapters are not that good but the chapters ahead are properly written. I was 15 when I started this story so I was a bit immature. Anyway don't judge on the basis of the first few coz I have matured quite a bit in these two years.

Thank you.

Love you guys.

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT.