15| E v e l y n

So It's gonna be forever
Or it's gonna go down in flames
You can tell me when it's over
If the high was worth the pain
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They will tell you I'm insane
'Cause you know I love the players
And you love the game

-Blank Space, Taylor Swift

15| Evelyn

Evelyn thought it would not be that hard to find a specific room in a mansion-like house. She didn't know that the house had an opening in the middle of a garden and there were two different houses on two sides. This house was huge and so was the garden. It even had a swimming pool.

"So, umm," She said and halted on her steps as she ended up in front of the garden again. The building that they were currently in, had at least twenty rooms and she had tried to check every single one of them that could possibly be Mason's room. It was startling when she ended up in a storeroom and a broomstick fell on her head.

Mason, the jerk was enjoying it very much and hadn't said a word. He was silently following her everywhere she was going. Would giving a hint hurt that much?

She blew air through her nose and started walking towards the other building. Mason was humming under his breath. Evelyn crossed her arms over her chest and huffed. Reaching the building she made her way upstairs without wasting any time. Getting to the first floor, she walked and opened the second room's door, just out of intuition.

Mason said something under his breath.

The room was painted white, there was a bed in the middle and a study table, a closet and when Evelyn turned she gasped. There was a built-in bookshelf attached to the right wall of the room. It had taken the whole wall and there were at least 500 and maybe more books. She closed the door instantly.

"I don't know whose room that is but definitely not yours." She said and turned. Mason looked like he wasn't impressed.

"I thought you know me enough." He shook his head in disappointment and opened the door and stepped inside.

Evelyn couldn't quite believe it. "Oh, c'mon. Welcome to my kingdom."

"You never told me, you sleep in a library," Evelyn said as she stepped inside. Then she looked at her right side and felt pulled towards the bookshelf. It was working like a magnet. She wasted no time to walk towards it to take a close look.

"Why, would that make you sleep with me?" Mason replied from behind and Evelyn picked up a book from the shelf and threw it at him. He ducked right in time and the book landed on the bed.

"One minute in my room and she is already throwing my book," Mason said to the air and he was hit by a book this time.

"Because I am awesome and you are a jerk." Evelyn reasoned as she took a look at heaven in front of her.