37 +

Annabelle

My taps on the wooden door were repetitive and urgent. My attention wasn't focused on Mr. Andrews dislike in the confusing mess up of his daughter and the town's rebel, but for Daniel to get help. The only sound that kept me walking was Daniel's shallow breaths.

The door shortly opened a groggy and confused Mr. Andrews.

"I'm sorry, I was taking a nap. How may I help you?" His stare seemed disconnected. He must be still awakening completely.

"I need your help. Daniel's life depends on you."

"And how so?" His voice dripped with sarcasm.

"May I please come inside?" He nodded slowly, guiding us to the living room. Little did he know was that we both knew this home too well. But now, everything was different.

"Continue, if you may."

"Try to follow along quickly, and put aside questionable details. To begin with, Daniel is dying. We were help captive by Lindsey. Actually, by Jason. Jason has a rivalry with us, and his goal is to eliminate us. During the process, he was able to poison Daniel and mutilate me. The reason why you can help Dylan, is because you've got the cure. Well, your wife did." His hazel eyes became glazed at the mentioning of his wife. He nodded, and began to help Daniel stand and walk.

My glance rested as the pair disappeared upon the corner. I let out a strangled breath and stood. I climbed up the stairs, and opened the door to the room that once was mine.

I grabbed my pen and notebook, the ones between my mattress. I opened to a new page, and clicked the pen;

I do not know where to start. Maybe when Darcy began to slowly slip away from her reality and became me. Or when the airplane crash was the last hit to her dead soul.

Darcy is me: I am Darcy.

Is it even possible for there to be two people in one?

Is it possible for the same trigger of changing persona, happen to someone else, at the same time?

I do not know what to say, or even write, because I myself don't understand what is happening. Daniel and I had reached our realm, and the keys were intact, but suddenly all stability to our world was tipped. Jason came back, though Emilee is no where to be seen.

Not only are they suddenly into play, but Darcy and Zayn are in to. Somewhere.

I just,

I no longer know if time is on my side.

My breath hitched as Mr. Andrews voice rang through the silent bedroom. My glance was met by a glistening object.

"Annabelle, it is not nice to play with someone's emotions. I already taught you that." His tone harsh.

How does he know my name?

"You were always just supposed to be Darcy's imaginary friend. But suddenly you never went away, and Darcy became too attached. There was as if no possibility of separation." He pinched the bridge of his nose. "And now I see, my little girl never was ill, and her mother knew."

Why is he acting as if Darcy was gone? Matter of fact, why does it seem like he knows?

--

a.n//

It's been too long, and I'm sincerely sorry. School is out, and I passed my finals. Junior Year, here I come. I plan on finishing Addicted in this year!

Anyways, what did you think? What does Darcy's dad really know?

And most of all, who is Annabelle?

Stay Addicted ♡