Chapter 14

I walked up the steps before opening the door of my house. My air filled with warm apple pie.

"Zayn!" I was tackled, into three pair of arms. "We missed you. When's Darcy coming over?"

"I'm not sure, still figuring that out." I ushered them off. I rolled my eyes. Suffocated by, Sister Love. I headed up to my bedroom.

I peeled off my clothing and walked onto the shower. I locked the bathroom door, and got the water running. The warm water trickled down me.

What did Lindsey mean? Darcy, being the reason I'm addicted? How could that be?

My thoughts trailed back,

~ FlashBack: 15 years ago ~

"Hey honey," My mummy picked me up, hugging me tight. I smiled wide.

"Hi mummy!" I sqeaked. She set me down.

"I want to show you someone." I nodded and looked at my shoes, my power ranger toy in hand. "Honey," I looked up. Mummy had another girl in her arms. She was much younger than me. A toddler.

"Whose that, mummy?"

"This is, Darcy." The littel girl brought her head up, meeting my mummy's eyes. My mummy set her down, in front of me. "She's your littel sister."

I held Darcy really tight, until I felt her gasp for air. I pulled away.

"Does daddy know about her?"

"Can you keep a secret?" I nodded. "Shh, daddy doesn't know. He can't find out either." I smiled.

She grabbed Darcy, her eyes meeting my mummy.

"Oh littel Darcy, the pain I'll cause you both," My mummy hummed.

~ End of FlashBack ~

I gasp for air. The water caught in my throat. I held onto the railing of the shower.

Darcy is my, sister?

~ * ~

:o what do you think? I'm surprised too. o:

Comment, Vote, Be Addicted! x