33 +

- Zayn

My skin has been reddening again the tight grasp of the rope.

My throat is burning and my heart has been losing its rapid, constant beat.

Has the day, come? Are we finally going to leave these lifetimes we've been living in utter misfortune and hardship?

We once were only what we seemed. Star crossed lovers.

We came together on the time we were both on the borderline.

[Borderline; few seconds before committing suicide]

Once you plan out all our happenings, you realize

Darcy and I's whole story is revolving death or simply a copy of the couple of Romeo and Juliet.

Only, Romeo and Juliet weren't chased through lifes. They weren't chased by a soul eating demon.

[Soul eating demon, what a plot twist.]

A sly smirk spread against her red velvet lips. She twirled a strand of her over dyed hair around her boney index finger.

"I can't help but become utterly delighted by the form you describe me. And, to add to it, your perspective is much mode intriguing than the little untamed shewolf you just can't let go."

"Don't speak of her with those words." I gritted. My eyes ached, just by the little effort put to glare at her.

Her continuous chimed laughter rung.

"You two are quite the pair. You do realize, I won't let either one of you go, unless you give me what is mine." She growled and edged closer towards me. Her cherrywood irises gleamed over me.

"What belongs to you?" I let out a throaty laugh. "You just can't get more pathetic and needy. Annabelle and I will strive for the next breath just so you can't have it. Your numerous hardships and misfortune will never be enough to withhold -"

Her small hand hung above my throat and was fisted. I soon felt the thick liquid within me rush and burn. I let out a groan but held her gaze.

"You are a weak, unloved nobody. You may have all the strength and powers possible, but I dare you to touch my skin. Do so, and you will recoil with such pain you will shed." My voice was low, yet loud enough for her to hear.

Her hand laid open and she soon hid it behind her back. Her eyes became glassy and darkened, back to their natural brown state.

"I have done and played by all the rules. I have acted as the character assigned to me. I have spoken in the tone adjusted. I have carried myself in the graceful way. I have done all that is asked from me. Why mustn't I be returned such obedience and loyalty?" Her voice was laced with such an innocent naïve matter, it was hard to believe the voice left her lips.

"Dignity is quite the trait needed for asking such a privilege. Yet, you carry it. You want to know why, you don't receive such qualities?" Her brown eyes were narrowed on me and her lips were pressed in a thin line.

"You're addicted Lindsey. You've become intoxicated with such evil magic; You can't be saved. Your base is fake ecstasy. You're not even in control of your own daring breath. Evil magic was never the answer to escaping life's sorrows. Escaping is never the answer, because in the end, there is no escape. Not to any scenario. You're little endless search for escaping, dying, has got everyone tangled as well as you, yourself."

Her stare was narrow and focused, yet empty.

She was no longer there.

How must it be, having your everything drowned in a bottomless sea you, yourself, created. In order to harm others.

Karma.

···

I'm quite impressed, finally got something down. This book has been such a hassle idek why -.-

Well book has taken a completely new road, and well ..

Tell me what you think: everything.

Is this a right path to follow? Do you want more?

Please give me some feedback.

I apologize for any errors or confusing,

please vote, comment and stay addicted

-d.v