Chapter 12

It's been a couple months since Darcy's incident.

I still have held the secret. I was unsure myself too. But, even if I were the one who did that to her, I couldn't let her go.

I need Darcy. If Darcy leaves me, I'll go back to my old ways..

"What about this one?" Darcy asked as she stepped out of the fitting room. It was a shame, that only one person fits in there. I saw a blush reach Darcy's cheeks.

I have been unintentionally speaking my thoughts out. It scares me. What if something she's not supposed to know comes out?

"Zayn, what do you think about this dress?" She repeated.

"You look gorgeous,"

"You said that about the last ten dresses."

"It's because it's true." She blushed deeper. A smile breaking on her lips.

"Which one did you like the best?" She cleverly rephrased the question. I hummed in thought.

"The black one." The black one fitted her in all the right spots and her ombre hair and tanned skin popped.

I was taking her to a dinner, with my, family. I live with my three sisters. My father died from cancer a few years ago.

Darcy finished getting ready, and headed out of the room, the black dress in hand. I took it from her.

"But Zayn," she began.

"Nope, my treat." She glared at me, pouting slightly. She tried to insist but, I won.

We walked out of the store and headed back home.

She set the dress, to hang on the clothing line, against the wall.

We slid into the small living room.

I have been staying with Darcy, quite a while. Her father has been constantly in and out of work. He has to go on a case, out of the state, that's another reason why I want Darcy to meet my family.

I'm planning on her to stay over my house, until her father comes back home. She's excited to meet my sisters, and the girls at home can't wait to finally meet Darcy.

I glances at my watch.

I stood up,

"I have to go to work now, babe." She pouted,

"Do you have to?" She held my hand, in her warm ones.

"Yes, but don't worry, I'll come later tonight. I promise." I mocked her childish voice. I kissed her soft lips and made my way out the door. I turnes too see someone running from Darcy's backyard. I followed them - I followed her.

I turnes her around.

Lindsey?

~ * ~

I haven't updated this story in a time. I apologize for any mistakes, I'm half asleep. This is why you don't take coffee in the afternoon -.- anyways, I hope you like the bews chapters.

Comment, Vote, Be Addicted! x