35 +

Unknown

My hand scrambled quickly upon the sprawled poster upon the wooden floor. My mind raced as my hand, writing down all the possibilities for finding it. Followed, by all the possible holders of it and ways I can get it out of them. But any of my plans are rejected or interfered with. By those fixers.

I couldn't careless for their names, yet they seem to love crossing my road. Surprisingly, my main focus isn't them. They're actually after the same thing I am. But, to make themselves feel better, they simply title their search differently. As if, they could actually change their fates and move on.

Her heart beat rings through my bones as if a melody off tune.

I must bring myself to inhibit another body. Yet, Lindsey seems to do well. Poor child, really. All she wanted was a get a away from her truly horrid life. Guess it's true. Be careful what you wish for. Not every genie is friendly.

I stood, shut the market's cover tightly and tossed it aside. I made my way down the stairs and to Daniel.

His long eyelashes fluttered as he was within a trance. Being in one of his daze, earned me plenty of time.

I made my way back up the stairs and shut the door tightly. I slumped back upon the floor, facing the mirror. My hands came together, elbows resting on the fragile skin of my thigh. I closed my eyes and gave a long hum.

Lindsey

I opened my eyes and was met my the reflection of a girl, in a praying stance. Her appearance was matched by a set of raven black eyes, cradled by long eyelashes.

I had seen these figure, many times before, in dreams and illusions. But, I never knew the figure was me.

Or, whenever coming out of my trance, I wouldn't remember,

a single thing.

// a. n; //

I've brought myself to update, I feel terrible, I am so sorry guise. I really am.

But, I hope you have liked this update and well,

stay addicted

-d.v