Chapter 20

WARNING ; SEXUAL SCENE . READ AT YOUR OWN RISK (I rate it probably a TV14)

* Zayn's POV

Our lips were locked as we landed on her bed. Her legs were wrapped around my hips. I moaned into her mouth as she continued to grind herself against my hardon.

Her hands held the back of my head, pulling me deeper into the kiss. I held her breast in my hands and squeezed them. She moaned, her nails digging into me. I pushed her up against the bed post. She let out a deep moan as my body now pressed against me. We began to dry hump. Our lips were nearly dry and we were out of breath. I leaned into her ear.

"If you keep it up, I will nearly cream in my pants." I pulled away and her cheeks were bright pink.

We caught our breath and clung to each other again. I ripped her shirt off as she tugged mine off. I gripped her tightly and kissed her harder. My hands slid down into her pants. Her lace panties were wet and I felt myself go harder. Small, warm hands began to palm me through my pants. Her hands held the outline of littel me, tightly. She released me from my pants, only in briefs now. I could feel my head peeking, the cold area making my shiver. She began to get a hold of my shaft.

My fingertips rubbed against the wet cloth. Why not tease her. I dragged my fingers along her area, putting pressure. I could feel her tremble. I slid my fingers along her button pinching and pulling it. Her legs went weak and she moaned. I slid my hand into her panties and slid a finger in. Her walls tightened around my finger and I added another. She gripped me by my shoulders and pushed them deeper. She moaned into my neck and I felt myself cum. I covered her pants and nearly stomach. She reached and grabbed some on her fingertips, sucking on them. I reached my limit. My hand pounded into her and she was screaming. She was holding me tight as I brought her to an orgasm. I kissed her, our tongues mixed. I pulled my fingers out and turned us. We were now upside down on the bed. I laid her gently.

"Zayn, I can't." Her voice was shaky. "I, I don't want to have sex. Not, not yet." I pulled her into a long kiss.

"Darling, I know." I whispered. "That was your first shared orgasm," her cheeks brightened. "And I don't want to have you just yet. I want to make it more formal and prepared." She gave me a smile, and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Thank you for understanding," she said quietly, I could sense she'd fall asleep soon, I grabbed the blanket and covered ourselves.

I planted a kiss on her lips before falling asleep. We'll clean up this mess when we wake up.

~·~

Author's Note; This was the first sex scene, well official sex scene. How'd I do? What'd you think of it? There's more to come (;

Hey, I've been thinking about making Darcy and Zayn a ship name :) please comment some ideas? - denice xo

Be Addicted ♡