Chapter 6

I opened my eyes, slowly. Meeting up with Zayn's hazel eyes.

Zayn held my head upon his chest. His large hand weaving through my hair. As I leaned into his skin, I could feel his heartbeat. The sound was like repetitive lullaby.

I became lost in the sound. My eyelashes fluttering. I felt him pull my hair to my left side and sliding it at the crook of my neck. His fingertips traced the outline of my facial features.

"Zayn,..?" I began, slightly pulling away. He was lost in his thoughts. His eyes were glazed with dew. "Zayn." My voice a bit louder. His hand went to the base of my neck. With the back of his index finger, craving my collarbone. I swallowed hard, as a finger laid between my tanktop strap and bra strap. He let the tank top strap slid down my arms, as the other one followed.

He peeled off my tank top. Leaving me in my bra and PJ bottoms. He began to lean in, pushing me into the covers, pulling himself upon me.

He placed his ear upon my breast. My heart beat rose as his hands craddled my exposed skin.

He was, listening to my heart beat. Carefully.

Before I could speak, his raspy voice filled my ears.

"You're scared.. Darcy, do I frighten you?" He looked up at me. I looked down, meeting his gaze.

His hazel eyes held mine, intensively. My breath became hallow as I watched him, awaiting my answer.

Do I tell him the truth? Or not?

~ * ~

Another short chapter? I promise this is all for a good reason! ;} aha, what do you guys think will happen next? Should Darcy tell the truth? Or will that cost her? x