Forgetting Is Not Easy

On the whole ride to Jake's house, I couldn't seem to get my jitters to go away.

What if he and Tiffany are talking?

Why does he still want to see me or associate with me?

It was only about seven minutes away from school. I parked on the curb instead of in the driveway. Why? My reversing skills are not the best, and to be a hundred percent honest, I don't want to be sued. His house looked stunning in the day time, I was actually a bit surprised. The grass had such a lovely green tint to it, which is surprising in Texas. 

"Come on baby, I'll go pop some popcorn while you pick a movie." his hand grabbed at my waist tugging me towards him. His scent waved across my face, it was magnificently enhancing my senses. I felt myself wrapped my arms around him as well.

His home was cozier with the day's lights streaming through the windows. Gave it a natural light.

He pointed me into the direction of the stacks of movies towering his dresser and around his bed scattered all over the floor.

I kneeled down, searching for a movie that wouldn't be too awkward to watch or too boring either.

I came to the conclusion that Chicago would be the best choice. For one, I had never seen the whole entire movie, and for the second reason, I did a play on it last year in theater. My heart pounced as me, Kacy, Brayla, and Lura performed it live in front of the entire class.

Just then the door to his room opened, and out popped Jake.

"Hey, which one is the lucky winner?" he asked, speaking of the movies.

"Chicago." I said, smiling up at him.

"Right! You did that one last year during the lip sync performance." a huge cheesy smile was plastered onto his face.

The popcorn sat it's way in between us. I couldn't help but notice how gorgeous these women were.

Sure, they were very provocatively dressed, but their bodies were beautiful. Curves, long legs. I figured if I was drooling over these inmates, he would be as well. In that case, I threw popcorn at him, then hid my laughter in the tanned blankets that were thrown over his bed.

He glances over at me with curiosity in his eyes. Then gives me a crooked smile as he tickles my side. I could not control my laughter as I rolled over trying to move away from him. He tumbled over me as he grabbed me, trying to catch me before I rolled off his bed. Laughter cascaded out of my mouth, then before I knew it, I was under him in his arms, staring into each others eyes.

The colors varied into many different shades, the light rocked back and forth into my aquatic eyes.

Our lips met. Soft, wet kisses into one. I felt nothing at that moment except for his presence radiating in me. Shaking my bones.

"Are you okay?" he asked, making sure that I was alright before he continued kissing my lips. Moving furthur down, kissing my jaw, making love to my neck. I felt a strange grumble escape my throat. Purrs or satisfaction.

He stopped momentarily to give me a silly look. Before I could comprehend what he was doing, his face was below my belt. 

"Jake, no." my voice shook. 

"Come on." he pleaded. I scooted back, trying to get him not so close to me. In the foolish attempts, I fell over onto the floor and landed in God only knows what. 

"Ow!" I shouted. He began coming towards me. 

"No." I repeated again, this time falling on the door. At least I wasn't on my ass this time. He tried to come after me, not in a creepy way, but to wonder what I was doing. Apparently his bottom half wasn't too happy with me running out on him, but I had to.