Open Book

WARNING : SEXUAL CONTENT

All I could think about was how great his warm breath felt against my neck. I craved more, but I decided to be patient.

I wasn't quite sure where we were headed, but I let him drive this time. This way it will give me a chance to catch my breath. Being in the pool was a great rush of excitement, it was thrilling. I adore swimming, the way the water surrounds my entire body is something I could relive every minute of my life. I had always felt this way.

"So where exactly are we going?" A girl most certainly has the right to be curious, doesn't she?

He placed his hand on my thigh, resting it there. My heart stopped, and I wasn't exactly sure how to tell him to put it back, in fact, I wasn't exactly sure that I didn't like it there.

He gave my leg a squeeze as he spoke, and as he did that, my heart squeezed as well.

"I was thinking that we could go back to my house? I make the best milkshakes ever." He smiled, flashing me with a set of perfect canines. A person's teeth tells a lot about themselves. I wasn't so sure about going to his house though, were his parents home? Does he have any siblings? What were his expectations?

His house was smaller than what I imagined, the shades were closed, the garage was shut, and the lights were dead. No one was home, or if they were, they were asleep by nine at night.

The house had three bedrooms, a nice sized living room, and both a kitchen and a dining room. Nothing too extravagant, yet nothing to be ashamed of either. We walked into the kitchen as he put the lights on. I sat down on the bar stool he offered out for me. 

"You don't talk much do you?" he tried to look through me.

"You must not know me very well." I giggled. "I'm a talker alright, you just have to get to know me is all." He seemed to take that into consideration for a brief moment.

"Alright, chocolate, strawberry, or vanilla?" he asked, rushing throughout the kitchen grabbing the necessary items he needed to make the milkshakes he spoke of earlier.

"Chocolate." my favorite flavor. I could eat a whole bag of chocolates by myself, you don't even want to know. It's like an orgasm in my mouth.

We talked for what seemed hours. Jake Williams Richardson is from Corpus Christi and moved to this small town that I call Hell when he was just starting school around the age of five. He grew up with his sister Alice who is a few years older than him and his parents.

His father was in the army, but now he just works at the near-by naval base to help train and recruit new men. I found that a bit interesting, I have always been fascinated by the army.

Jake has always been involved with sports, or so does the walls in his house proclaim. They are filled with portraits of him and his sister in all the sports that they have participated in. Track, Football, Baseball, Basketball for Jake, and Cheer, Dance, Track, and Softball for his sister. 

"How about I ask some questions now?" he asked me.

"Alright, go ahead." I told him, as I put my face down, feeling bashful. I took a sip of my milkshake. Delicious.

He asked about where I grew up. I grew up in New Jersey with my father and mother. When they divorced, I stayed with my father. He wondered what made me move here, and I told him a little of why I did. How my father thought I would be safer living with my mom. Of course he was curious about that. I sort of brushed the subject away.

No way was I going to mention Lee.

"Do you want to go on the trampoline?" he turned away smiling, "I mean, if that's not a weird thing to ask or anything."

"I actually would love to go." I returned his smile.

He took my hand and led me to the back door. I followed his graceful steps into his backyard.

The forest green grass felt great between my toes, I ran towards the trampoline, and jumped my way onto it. He seemed to find that entertaining. We got on, and we jumped for a bit. I swear I felt like a kid again.

After ten minutes of doing flips trying to impress one another, we sat down semi-close to each other. 

"That was. Fun." I admitted breathlessly. 

"Sweet." the way he said it sounded so ridiculous. I had to stop my facial features from giving that, "Are you serious right now?" look. It was tempting. I laid down, feeling a bit sleepy. There's one thing I have always dreaded. It is my inability to stay up all night long, only once have I succeeded. I about died in the process, figuratively speaking of course.

The black sky looked magnificent with the twinkling stars in the never-ending sky.

"Are you tired?" he asked, propping himself up on one arm to where he could look at me. I mumbled a yes to him as I continued looking at the sky, making shapes by connecting the thousands of dots.

"Look over there." he pointed his finger to the sky, to the left of where I was. As soon as I turned my head more towards him to see what he told me to, he put his lips on mine and kissed me. What a beautifully clever trick. His lips were surprisingly soft, and I could feel my lips moving along with his in a slow rhythm. I felt his tongue asking permission to enter, and I abide with my tongue at the door. Our tongues fought for dominance, and I could feel myself slowly loosing. 

The next thing I knew, he was on top of me. His weight barely even on my shivering body. I felt his lips move off of mine moving towards my jaw line.

I couldn't tell if that was a moan or a plea coming out of my throat, but the heat radiating in my body felt thrilled to have him on top of me. His hand rested at my hip for a moment, as if hesitating on whether to move up or down.

Up was the decision.

Jake's hand traveled up my black tank top then retreated back to my hip bone. This time, he reached for the hem of my shirt, and took it off of me, leaving me in my black bikini. I trembled under his touch, his hands caressed my breasts, the sensations were desiring. A low rumble escaped his throat, and I felt him thrust himself on me.

Jake left my body for a split second just to rip off his shirt, his bare chest was pressed against mine. Feeling the bulge of his sex between our clothes threw me over the edge. His hands traveling all over my body, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. 

"I want you." he moaned thrusting on me once more while I wrapped my legs around him. His hands began unbuttoning my pants. 

Wait, I thought, but I contradicted myself. 

This feels right, it feels good. My blue jean shorts were thrown on the trampoline, and it felt as if we were on a wave. My bikini bottoms were still on.

His grip on my body was possessive, and that drove me insane. I felt his hand slip into my bikini bottoms as he touch me, I couldn't feel anything but his hands on me. 

"No, wait! Stop!" I pushed on his chest, getting him off of me as we broke the kiss. "I - I just can't." I grabbed my clothes and ran straight to the bathroom, locking the door.

Don't be shy to comment your thoughts. Almost 90 people have read, and I haven't a clue to what you think. Give some feedback my loves (:

Thank you all for reading though, it means a lot! Stay tuned! I will try to post on Wednesday, June 18, 2014 (: