Old Friends

I could tell that Jake was upset with me the rest of the day - hell, I was upset with him! School dragged on, and unfortunately I had to deal with Chelsea during lunch and Majorete class.

"Renee', please talk to me. I am sorry. You don't know how sorry I am, please forgive me." she begged consistently, but it is harder than you think to accept an apology. I wanted to tell her that everything was alright, that I am still there for her - I just don't know if I am or not. How does Tony feel, that's the real question here. Does Tony even know who she got pregnant with? That would upset him more than anything, especially given Tony and Jake's history. They weren't exactly the best of friends, but they were close.

"Stop. Okay? I just can't forgive you. Not now." her eyes filled with pain. Guilt swarmed my gut, but I quickly pushed it away.

I was relieved when I got home. I quickly removed my shoes, my pants, and especially the bra. No one was home - like usual. Sometimes it gets a bit lonely, and I'll jump on over to our grandma's house, but right now I want to be alone.

As soon as I walked into my bedroom, a low knock cascaded through the air.

What now?

Opening the door, my mouth dropped open with shock. At my door did not stand Jake. Justin. Tony. Chelsea. Brooke. Not even my Dad who I haven't spoken to in months.

At my door stood Cole. I haven't seen him since my father practically threw him out of my life. Of course he would look different. Instead of the baggy clothes he would wear, it was replaced with fitted clothing that hugged his toned body. I could honestly - wait, how does he know where I even live?

"Are you going to let me in?" he asked teasingly as he looked me up and down. That is when I realize I am in my panties and t-shirt with no bra what-so-ever. I sigh opening the door to let him him. I felt my cheeks burn as my heart began picking up it's pace.

"You look nice." he was pulling me into a hug, and as much as I wanted to, I pushed on his chest.

"Let me go get dressed first." I say giving him a smile nodding towards the couch, giving him the go ahead for him to make himself at home.

I did a pathetic power walk to my room as soon as I got out of his sight. I could feel his eyes pouring into my back. Heat rushed through my body. As much as I hate to admit it, I missed him.

I come back out wearing the same maroon t-shirt and some leggings.

"Would you like anything to drink? We have milk, water, tea, juice." He only used to drink water, so I was a bit surprised when he took the offer on tea. There is no sweet tea up North, so he made a sour face as he took a sip.

"Maybe water." he chuckled as he helped himself.

"Not that I'm not glad to see you, but what are you doing here." I studied his face. His five o'clock shadow gave him a mature look. His light hair was ruffled as if he just got out of bed - man I love that look.

"I actually got relatives a few hours out. I just decided to make a detour. I hope you don't mind, I just hate how we ended things." Or more likely how my father ended things. "I have changed you know."

"I'm glad." I gave him a warm smile. His forest green eyes stared into mine making my heart flutter like a bird in my chest; my cheeks burning.

"You look beautiful." his hand reaches out to mine. His touch is so familiar, I wanted more. Trying not to cave into my instincts, I stand up and go on the other side of the kitchen. Leaning on the counter, I let out a sigh. What am I doing? My heart ached.

Before I could gather my thoughts, soft lips were nibbling at my ear - my weak spot, and he knew it too. His lips traveled from my ear to my neck, giving me sweet kisses; his hands tugged at my hips making my body shape into his.

"Mmm-" we need to stop. "Cole." he spins me around, and he picks me up to where my legs around around his waist. Our lips meet for the first time in years. The passion was unreal, I craved his familiar touch.

"Lee, we shouldn't." I have always called him by his middle name, whether he liked it or not. He muffled my reasons with his kiss. His hands tugged at the bottom of my shirt, and before I knew it, my maroon shirt was flung across the room.

With my back pressed against the wall and my legs straddling his waist, I tucked my hands under his shirt as well.

Before I knew it, I was thrown on the bed as he crawls on top of me. He teases me by staring into my eyes, our lips only centimeters apart. My mind is clouded by everything else, and all I know is that I want him. I reach my head up off of the bed making our lips reconnect. Cole's hands fumbled with my leggings, his kisses going further and further down. I arched my back, and he took advantage of that by pulling me up on his lap to where I am straddling him.

I can feel him hard beneath me, just as much as I know he can feel the heat radiating from me.

Our clothes our thrown about the whole house leaving us bare to one another. His hands travel my body as I bury my face in his neck to try to muffle any noise that will escape from my mouth.

"Are you sure-?" he asks, staring into my eyes. I bite my lip. I can't stop now. . I want him to much. I have missed him too much. I cup his face in my hands, feeling his stubble beneath my palms.

Saying that it was incredible would be an understatement. It was more than that. My body shivered uncontrollably for minutes as he brought me to my heights.

Cuddling up to him, I took in his familiar scent. His fingers brushed through my hair.

"I missed this." his breath hit my neck as he whispered to me.

"I missed you." I admit, cuddling even closer to him. I let the comfort of his presence bring me to a warm sleep.