Party Hard or Go Home

Before I begin, I want to give a shout out to my good friend KeepBreezy who inspired the character Brooke.

"Your skin - it's so soft." his warm breath sent chills down my body as I felt his hands swarm slowly up my thighs.

I couldn't move.

Not an inch, and I couldn't tell if I even wanted to. Lips started trembling over mine; Soft and sweet.

"Don't open your eyes." calm hands started flowing up my shirt as if they seemed to know exactly what to do.

"Ow." It was nothing more than a mumbled whisper, I'm obviously still half asleep, but the pressure began hurting my chest. I tried to resist again. 

"Don't move Renee', stay still!" my hands were trapped in his, and I could feel the roughness of his skin against mine. For one reason or another, I couldn't open my eyes.

My heart was racing paces faster, I could feel the pounding sensations as my over-worked heart began pushing against my lungs. It hurt. I wanted him off of me.

"Get off, please." My voice, unfortunately was still nothing but a measly whisper. Please don't. The cool air in the room notified me that my pants were no longer on, that's when I began to cry. I can't breathe. Please. But nothing could come out. I felt nothing but his shaky breath against my neck as he began to put himself in -

"Renee'! Wake up!" Chelsea begged.

Startled, I sat up. I was relieved to see that I did have my clothes on, and there was no one in the room with me.

"My god! Are you alright? You woke the whole damn house up." she sat next to me, and patted my shoulder in an awkward manner. 

I'm terrified. "I'm fine. I will be out in a minute, can you give me some, room?" 

"Yeah - sure. No problem." 

My heart was still racing, the hundreds of beats after another gave me no comfort.

It was a dream. Just a dream, but it felt so . . . real.  

After getting out of the shower, and freshen up a bit, I went downstairs. In the living room I saw Brooke and Justin getting a bit "steamy" on the couch.

"Come on guys, you do realize that there are rooms up stairs." Brooke looked up, embarrassed, but she seemed to feel relieved that it was me instead of Chelsea that walked in on their action.

"Uhm, yeah, sorry. Hey, are you alright?" concern filled their eyes.

"Yeah, sorry. You know what scary movies do to me." I lied, walking away to the kitchen to get me some scrumptious Frosted Flakes. Not my favorite, but they sure do taste good. The milk cascaded waterfalls over my bowl of freshly poured cereal. Each bite was a bite into an escape. 

"Good morning again gorgeous! How are you feeling?" Chelsea scrambled her way into the seat across from me. 

"I'm feeling better." another lie. "Damn scary movies. So, what time is the party tonight?" Honestly, I wasn't feeling up for the party, I wasn't feeling up for anything tonight, but what the hell. What else am I going to do?

"Around eight tonight. It's already after noon." Wow, I slept that long? Well, when did I even go to sleep? "So, what happened when you and Jake left last night? You looked a bit cozy next to him." She gave me a wink, but she got it all wrong. Now I remember! I fell asleep in his car. 

"Mm, nothing. I think I past out in his car on the way back here. What time did he leave?"

"What? No, they all spent the night here. Tony is up in "my" room, and Jake, I think I saw him sleeping in the bedroom in the basement. When we came home from the movies we didn't see either of you. Honestly, I thought you two were going at it."