Seven

Daisy

It wasn't the fact that he was blind that tipped her off it was the fact that he, a blind guy, refused help after being in an explosion. In addition to that, just the fact that he was in Hell's kitchen was an obvious giveaway. Matt. She didn't believe that was him. They weren't really friends or anything but she hadn't seen or heard about anyone from her... well... past life. But that wasn't what was important at that moment, the building was still on fire. One of the police ran up to them and tried to shove them back into the crowd.

"Sir, Mam, this is a crime scene we are going to have to ask you to leave the premises" Coulson abruptly pulled out his shield ID and showed it to the man.

"We are here with SHIELD and we have the right to search the area" Daisy looked at Coulson in slight question, Were they allowed to do that?

"Oh, yes, of course," The police officer sheepishly went back into crowd control.

"Are you allowed to do that?" Daisy whispered.
"Well we're not lying, we were sent to do a mission" Ah yes, the mission.

"Speaking of that, all the leads have gone cold. What are we supposed to do?" Daisy looked at him, Coulson smirked and tapped his comms.

"Not all of them. Hey Fitzsimmons, we need you to do a scan of this crime scene and tell us what's up and where to find Mr.Trigger-happy"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

M-ath-ew M-u-rd-oc-k

Matthew Murdock currently runs a Pro-Bono law firm with Franklin Nelson, "Nelson and Murdock". He has won over many trials, the most publicised being the case of the 'Kingpin' Wilson Fisk.

"Hey Daisy, do you mind helping rather than staring at your phone." Daisy looked up, the familiarly agitated voice of Fitz was being played from one of the drones, "It's not like I can move things telepathically."

"Jeez I'm on it" Daisy got off the wooden stool she was sitting on and dropped her phone into her pocket. The drone was hovering over a large piece of marble that fell over onto the witnesses podium. She lifted up her hand and felt the vibrations flow down her arm, the big slab of marble cracked and sent bits flying everywhere.
"Ok, Ok, I can work with that" The drone hovered over there and started scanning the rubble and collecting samples. Daisy sat back down on her stool and slid on the gauntlets that Jemma made for her. Her hands didn't hurt, but it was an understandable precaution. She pulled out her phone again.

Matthew Murdock was blinded at a young age by being in contact with an oil spill-

Daisy didn't know why she was reading this, she knew all of that already. She looked up from her phone, in shock, just plain shock.