Three

Daisy

"Ok? So why is this relevant to me?"

"The mission isn't to watch over all these people.."

"What? What do you mean?" Daisy didn't understand, Coulson wouldn't lie to the team about a mission. She knew It didn't matter that much, it was supposed to be just a filler mission, but it still didn't fit why he just didn't tell them the whole thing.

"We need to send in a small team of two people to bring in this "Daredevil" in order to question him about and possibly to... lock him up"

"Why? I thought he was on our side" Daisy still didn't like the idea of having to get into a fight with another super-powered person, but it seemed like the right thing to do seeing the way Coulson asked her.

"He seems to be doing the right thing, he started by cleaning up the streets and later took down a criminal empire. But the more we looked into it, the more it seemed like what he was doing was more of torture rather than an interrogation, more of beating people rather than just trying to help your fellow neighbor."

"So what are we supposed to do? Who are you going to send in?"

"Since this is a powered person situation I'm going to send you in along with myself for reasons I'd rather not get into" Daisy bit her lip, it wasn't scary, she wasn't scared, but how could someone do that kind of thing for... fun? She hesitated.

"When do we go in?" Coulson checked his watch.

"You head down in approximately 14 minutes, I'm only backup"

"I don't remember that being the plan..."

"We aren't just going to show up there and say 'hi there!', you are going to learn the terrain, talk to some people, and then we'll finish this up with a bow," Said Coulson with his smug face.

"I remember when missions were a team thing" Mumbled Daisy under her breath.

"I heard that!" Said Coulson as he walked down the hall.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Well isn't this just swell" Daisy looked around the shabby flat she was expected to 'pretend' to live in.

"Do you know how expensive property rental is in New York?" Fitz was looking down at his tablet arranging the locations for the drones to survey "Especially since you're not even living here"

"Remind me again why It's just me and not me and Yoyo"

"I can't read Coulson's mind"

Daisy looked at him "Don't BS me, Fitz, I know you know"

He looked up from his tablet and rolled his eyes, Daisy wondered what was up with him. 

"I actually don't know why Coulson didn't let her on the mission, but I can make a guess" He made a sarcastic smile "She may be too impulsive and to ready to throw a punch, for this mission it's about surveying the target and taking him in with at least trying not to start a fight" it made sense but Daisy felt annoyed that she specifically had to go find this guy, but it would be dumb to complain since it really wasn't that big of a deal. As said before, Piece of cake.