Chapter 12

• Dedicated to Jason Pope

                                                                                  CHAPTER 12. STUPID.

 © Samantha Thomas. 2010

......

When I saw her for the first time, it was as if... the universe had opened and swallowed me whole. I lay at the bottom of nothing, if it were a bottom at all. Sorrow trickled me to such depths, drifting downward, cutting away, leaving shallow holes. Pathetic, I know. I knew what the instructions were, but shall I carry them through? I think not. This should never have been, and I'm comfortable with myself in this decision. Nothing else mattered, so I thought. Destruction, desolation, demise.

 Death...

SAMANTHA.

I tingled all over.

 I felt as if I could float. 

In this very moment, I feel so warm, almost as if a small fire had kindled inside me. As the fire flicked, it tickled my ribs, it made my back arch in shivering, sizzling delight. My breath came out in soft, little puffs. My eyes felt lazy and they closed as such.

His hands roamed all over my body. Starting at my neck, trickling down like summer rain until they puddled at my lower back. His lips delicately danced with my own, starting off shy, then working into a frenzied hunger. Those lips hungered for mine. He hungered for me, he wanted me. Now, it's as clear as the sun shining down after dark.

Dawn has peaked. Rays shine down, shine for me. I'm showered in Jace. His warmth, his happiness, showered in the healing of his lust.

"Samantha, I..." He began breathlessly, his hands trembled upon my skin. I broke away just enough where I could meet his eyes, there, they were already waiting for me. Boring into mine, such muted intensity, with something else I was unsure of... I didn't want to waste time caring of what that meant. He was beautiful and right now, I felt so amazing, the best I've felt in a very, very long time. 

I didn't want to lose the feeling, so I leaned back in and stealing his lips with mine once more. I wove my hands through his luscious hair, I had to keep him-this feeling close. His touch, his kiss, his breath on my skin, all healing.

My tongue wove mercilessly with his and I loved it. I wanted him, I needed this. I couldn't feel anything, think anything, nothing but him, but this.

My breathing was getting faster, heated, and growing. I could feel the sweat surfacing, mine along with his. I tasted it on my tongue as my mouth made it's way to his neck. I didn't mind the tang the taste brought, there, my tongue found just the right spot, as a lustful moan escaped his lips. That flipped a switch inside me, and almost instantly I was back at his mouth, practically devouring his lips. All the hurt I had once felt, the stress I had harboured, was gone, all lost in his touch. His very essence seemed as if to have healed me. After all he had said, Jace means "The healer."

Jace tried once more to talk, which was quite difficult to do, with my tongue inside. The thought brought a small smile to my lips and I giggled just a bit. The fire in me grew and with that, so did my desire for this feeling to continue. 

I felt so alive, so amazingly alive, I can feel my blood pound through my veins. I could feel my lungs inflate, with hungry, lusty air. I was on fire.

Standing up against the wall in the back room, unable to part from each other, I took it further. I was tugging at his blazer, and haphazardly unbuttoning his shirt. Up went my right leg around his waist, followed closely by my left, soon, I surrounded him entirely. Jace cupped me at the heart of my thighs tightly, and he pulled me-if it was even possible-closer to him.