chapter 29 BAD. LIKE REALLY BAD.

Chapter 29. BAD. LIKE REALLY BAD.

SAMANTHA.

Crap! With a capital C! I was dressed yes, but what I was wearing wasn't snow or freezing friendly. In fear for his life, I decided 'eff' it' and ran out after him. I was just out the door, shouting his name, "Jace!"

He turned around and yelled to me, "Stay in the house!" before he went back to face the hole in my yard that was erupting, and he bent down to touch it. Something there, something I couldn't see whacked Jace hard, and he went flying in mid air, all the way back to where I stood. Landing about a foot in front of me.

"JACE!"

Oh my god JACE! Shocked, I ran to him in fear. What the hell just happened? I was hysterical I couldn't see anything but the trees in my yard, there was nothing here! I was so scared I couldn't move, Jace was limp in my arms, and I was frozen solid with fear. I wasn't breathing It was with held from shock. What to do?

"What do I do? WHAT DO I DO?" I shouted hysterically. My chest started heaving filling and deflating with frozen air, my blood was pumping furiously with adrenalin and fear. And suddenly like I had been smacked hard, I realized I had to get away, get us away and back inside.

With all my might I grabbed Jace by the arms and heaved with everything I had., dragging him until I got him inside the house. I slammed the door shut so hard, the force was so loud it sounded like a gun, that everything on my kitchen wall came crashing down. So harsh that the glass in the backdoor cracked.

I wasted no time I didn't care, I let go of his arms, and they thumped hard to the floor, limp. I stepped over his chest and sat down on it shaking him trying to wake him, when that didn't work I shouted and shouted, until finally I smacked him hard, like I did when I shut the door.

I was sobbing uncontrollably I couldn't handle this, "Jace! Jace please, please wake up!" after the smack, my hand stung bad like I hat stuck it in a pot of boiling water, but it had caused Jace to stir. I cried out "YES!"

He was groggy and slow, but he wasn't dead or unconscious. Thank you god I owe you another one!

"What hap-pened?" he sputtered out. "I don't know! You ran outside, and then suddenly you were flying through the air! Jace I've never been so scared in my life, thank god your ok! Are you ok?"

"Of course I'm ok. Are you alright? Did anything happen to you?" he rushed to sit up immediately, ready for another fight, but I was still straddling his chest and I pushed him down telling him, "Don't be stupid!"

"I'm alright! I'm alright. I'm just a little woozy, really you can get off now!" "No! because your gonna go do something stupid, like fight with things you cant see, look how far that got you!"

I couldn't help the sarcasm, but what I really felt was a deep sense of sadness, mixed with a minuscule of relief. He was ok, but no way in hell was I going to let him go out there and fight with invisible hulks! I have no idea what is out there or what we're up against. Nothing was attacking us now, maybe we where safe?

Yeah right, safe for now anyways...

I just looked at him, he was holding himself up into a sitting position, and I was still on top of him, just staring into his beautiful sea blue eyes. My lips started to quiver before I knew it, and he saw it. Catching me in the act. He leaned in kissing my lips, my tears mixing in with the act, "Don't cry babe, its ok. I swear to you I'm ok,"

"Whatever! You might be, but I'm not! I'm so sick of this crap, all this insanity! Creatures from horror movies trying to attack me and Tiff. Oh god Tiff! Her and Robby are obviously in serious shi-danger, and I cant do anything about it, or any of it! Don't do dumb stuff like that again! When I say 'No don't go!' don't fricken go! Got it?" I ranted, while crying all the while.