chapter 15 LIES

• Dedicated to Cookiie Martin

CHAPTER 15 LIES.

Samantha Thomas © 2010

CASPIAN

"You need to stop this! This instant! Please don't let her be harmed!" I thrashed about, even though it was utterly useless. I had to try, if not then so be it, I will fight for her till the very end, there's never been a doubt in my mind. "Winged one, you fail to see the very significance." "No what you fail to see is, I wont ever stop not ever I will fight for my freedom. I Wont let here be harmed you hear me! Let ME GO!" I shouted repeatedly, all amounting to nothing I'm afraid.

"When you are finished young Caspian, I will attempt once again to shed light on this situation. We have nothing but time, everlasting patience." Nay-u spoke with calm confidence that both angered me, and yet, made me envious. I began to shake and my blood pounded throughout my core viciously. I could not longer stand this, "What would you like me to do? Nothing?! I just cannot accept this, if you can't help her expect me not to just kneel here succumbing to nonsense! Just know I will not stop, I will keep fighting, never expect me to sto-" "CASPIAN ENOUGH! I know, we all know you will stop at nothing, that you would and have sacrificed yourself, your soul, and anything dear or of value to you. Here me now" Nett whom I've never heard before speak, shouted and then spoke calmly to me, needing my understanding.

"This is much bigger, then you can possibly imagine. So Caspian, what will it be?" Nett gloomily concluded. Honestly what choice did I have? "Well Caspian, that depends now doesn't it?" Nay-u answered my thought aloud. I had nothing private, after all I came bearing my entire soul, they already a keen to me anyways. What did I risk loosing? I had already lost everything about me I had ever known, but all that I really, truly cared for and ever have was, and will always be Samantha. And that was too high a price to pay for my negligence, stupidity. I would die, for her, I owed her, and myself that much to wait, listen, and find out the significance of this terrifying enigma.

I hung my head while I mentally weighed the inevitable options, truly knowing all along what my ultimate choice would be, what it would always be, and then at the very end of my thoughts I hung my head high and gave the nod we all knew would come, but the importance of the show needed to be seen. I was ready. I had to be quick, just get this one thing expressed aloud before they became privy, "Samantha is the one reason I am here before you, you have shown me visions of the past, and what I am hoping, is-was the present. She was in great danger the last assault of vision, but please, can you tell me if she is alright?" Silence.

"I see. If your not going to tell me, then she must be fine other wise this is al pointless you see. But if she is alright at the moment she won't be for long, and I need to help her, if this is the path we must walk. Surely you must understand." Something I never expected occurred, Nay-u nodded in understanding. Blown away with her complacency I succumbed to the sienna elders.

*******************************************************************

SAMANTHA.

"Well, umm.. Sam I just need clarification on our little situation here, ya know?" Tiff spoke slightly fidgeting. Which was a little odd, I became a smidge uneasy but optimistic, "Uh, ok... continue please," I replied unsure what more or less to say. "Alright, I know I've been staying here for all this-" she gestured about with her hands rolling them in the air emphasizing her words, "-stuff, lets say. But I'm unsure now as to what our situation is now, ya know?" my eyes were squinted at her in a questioning way waiting for her to continue "what I mean is, I don't have a place anymore because I've been here, and invested all of my money um, here and like your a lot better now, and.." she trailed off.

"Tiff spit it out, what are you meaning here?" I had an idea of sorts where this was heading, and just decided to wait patiently for the following words to come to just place all the cards on the table.