chapter 21 NAIVE AND DECIEVED...

• Dedicated to 'Dipu' Gupta Mota Bhai

CHAPTER 21. NAÏVE AND DECIEVED...

CASPIAN.

"Serve-serve you? Are-have you gone mad? Is this all but a game to you?" I was hurt, I was being manipulated beyond belief and yet I stayed, and waited for the explanation, that somehow I must have misheard, that this wasn't a horrid scam, that they could help me, help Samantha...

"Caspian, I would've thought that you had some inclination that this wasn't fraud, have you ever been on such a plain? Have you ever seen such visions? Have you ever heard of us, in all you bandwidth of knowledge? I believe the answer you are looking for is... no, you have not." Uuke-Nay spoke with zero patience, but wasn't harsh in tone just eager for my belief.

Everything swimming through my mind, sweeping and swiping at me, causing lacerations on all I've ever known, as it tears through each and every one of my beliefs. It became to all be, just too much, and instead of coping, understanding, and the absolute assertion I had been created with, I began to lose touch with reality and in doing so collapsed to my knees. "Your telling me, that God-that God is not the only, that everything I've ever known is-is a lie?" I was short of breath, and my vessels heart pounded, though I'm sure if I had been in true form there would be nay of a difference.

"Yes, yes I'm afraid that is exactly was I tell you. I'm so very sorry Caspian, if I had thought you would be coping in such a way, I-we would have went about this differently..." Nay-u in her youthful form of choosing spoke with a compassion so rich so deep that even in my disarray, couldn't go unnoticed.

With tear stained eyes I looked up at the one who told me my life, my existence, was a lie. Crying like a child, like someone who has lost everything to be dear, I looked hopelessly to her. She walked to me and instantly held my sorry head in her hands and with the tickle of a butterfly laid a kiss upon my head, and even though I felt as I do, with all my sorrow I knew she was right, that this wasn't a lie.

"I-I trust you, I don't know how I do, but I know that I can. Alright if you truly can save her, and salvage our bond, I will serve you..." I said through an onslaught of tears.

"Oh Caspian it is so much more than mere serving... you will be family. Your where you belong..."

************************************************************

SAMANTHA.

"Ahhh!" I moaned aloud contently as I awoke, nestled within Jace's arms. "Good morning gorgeous," Jace said, as he brushed some hair out of my face. "Hey you," said turning to face him completely and I leaned in for a kiss, and as soon as our lips touched I felt... black... bad, wrong. I was frightened and cold instantly, I felt repelled by him. Upon feeling this I opened my eyes and everything was as it was, nothing amiss nothing different. Jace noticing my reaction asked, "Are you alright? Are you in pain?" he was instantly concerned and even though those dark sudden thoughts came to pass, I was left speechless, and nervous.

Undecided on what I should do next I nodded, yes. I really needed a minute alone to calm down. Once he left to go get the pain meds, I lay in thought of how do go about my flash vision. Out of all the weird, and horrible things that have occurred over this time, was it best to ignore such a feeling? It was more than just a feeling it was deep sense, deep knowledge, but come on! This was Jace! I think everything was getting to me from these last weeks, and I was still terribly tired.

I went into the bathroom to go pee, and then decided once I was done to wash my face to help wake me up and clear my head. I went into my medicine cabinet to retrieve my grapefruit face scrub and when I closed it to have a look in its mirror, Jace was standing silently behind me staring at me. "Oh holy fitz! No offense but dude, CREEPY MUCH?" after my horror movie scream in terror I kind of scolded him and his hard core stare returned to normal and he replied, "I'm sorry I thought you heard me coming. Look if I offended you I can go," he said placing the pill bottle on the counter and turning to leave. "No! its ok, well its not but just don't ever do that again ok? Like stomp, shout, I don't care, just make your presence known. Like really you have no idea what I have been going through lately." I said in a nervous, exasperated sigh.