20 - Thin line between love & hate

Sherry's POV

God what the hell did I just do?! Why in freaking hell did I kiss him? That is not good. Very not good. It's totally bad and I could go to hell because of it. My insides are freaking out because 1.) My cousins are giving me teasing looks, 2.) I kissed Roi, 3.) I feel like I cheated on my boyfriend by doing that 4.) I FREAKING KISSED ROI

"Hey, are you okay?" Rovie asked as she dried her hair with a towel. Yep, she's soaking wet.

"W-Why wouldn't I be?" Crap, did I just stutter?

"Nothing, you look green." Rovie commented, who's suppressing her laugh.

I shot her a glare, I was about to say something but then Salve cut me off, "Well, she's like that because she just can't get over her kiss with Roi." she paused and smiled wider, "How does it feel?!"

"Was it good?" Rovie inserted.

"How did it start?" Salve took a step closer to me.

"Do spare us the details."

"Was it tongue to tongue?"

"Do you think he has nice teeth?"

They were so curious that they're saying things to me about 5x the speed. My head is spinning of the annoying atmosphere that I have to share with. "Will both of you shut up? It's already gross enough that I kissed a monkey. I'd rather kiss a real monkey. And I wish it was a real monkey." I fired back trying my best not to stab them with a fork.

We were preparing for our meal since we're really hungry.

I think they sensed the irritation in me so they didn't go to far. That's how much they know me.

"Go get the guys, Sher." Rovie said as she took the utensils from me, "I'll finish this."

"Why won't you get them yourself?"

"Are you crazy? I'm soaking wet. I might trip, fell and die. There are plenty of rocks in here you know." I rolled my eyes at her but nodded anyway.

I slowly got down from our cottage to the guys still on the ramp talking. Well, more like arguing. What's wrong with them now? Alex looks frustrated, Aaron is irritated, Roi is however dull?

I know eavesdropping isn't nice but curiosity itches me. So I hid behind a huge rock a few feet away from them, and where I can still hear them.

"Budd, why'd you do that? You said you don't like her?" Alex asked in confusion.

He told his friends he hates me? Then why did he say he likes me?!

I couldn't see Roi's expression, though I can see him shrug."I- I don't, I just have to see how she affects me. Then when I kissed her, turns out it was nothing."

Turns out it was nothing...
Nothing...
Nothing...
Nothing...

He said those words. It was NOTHING to him. So what was that? Some sort of taste of his fantasy?

"Are you sure? Coz I'm pretty sure you were enjoying it." Aaron interrogated.

"That's ridiculous, of course I didn't." my heart just cracked a little. So what was that? Him being a cool dog?! Damn it. I shouldn't have known. Wait why am I feeling this way? It's good that he doesn't like me. In fact I fucking hate him. Period.

I held back the hurt and swallowed the pain. I need to tell them that it's snack time. And I will have a word with Roi later on.

When they were on their way, I blocked them and smiled.

"Guys, food's ready. Let's go?" I smiled.

I saw Roi gulped he must've felt that I know something. But it doesn't matter. I have a boyfriend, I love him. He's nothing but an ugly Youtuber slash player.

The guys nodded and passed by me. Roi looked at me, but I didn't look back. Why did I even think that he truly likes me. I even hate him. I need to calm myself down before I'll do something that I might regret.

I sat on the rock and stared at the still water thinking...

Is it really true that there's a thin line between love and hate?

##########

A/N: Forgive me if it's short and I haven't updated in a while, my baby (tablet) died a few days ago and I just got him fixed. So more updates! Yeheeey!

So how's chapter 20? Share your thoughts! ❤ Keep Vommenting & please continue to make me a happy potato