This Weird Little Thing Called Love

Rovie's Prologue - Crazy, Insane or Both?

It's weird on how we think that fairytales could happen in real life. COULD. I'm not sure though that I could have my own happy ending. I mean obsessing with boys on youtube and hoping we could meet them someday. Crazy right? But what the heck. I still love them til death.

Lying down, stalking, wait. Researching them on instagram and watching their videos on Youtube with my cousin Salve Vega. Yeah, she's in love... wait... obsessed with Aaron Burriss/Lazyronstudios. A hot Filipino-American guy.

"Oh my gosh, Rovie!" she squeeked. "Aaron and Andrew are so adorable!! Look at how he tries to make Andrew laugh. God they're so perf!"

I rolled my eyes and chuckled lightly. "Woman, I know." I didn't want to be disturbed since I'm busy with laughing my ass out on their amazing videos. They are so funny and cute. I stopped and locked my eyes to Alex.

Alex Burriss.

Gosh. I don't know where to start. He's half Filipino, about 6ft tall, goshh it's hard to think straight when all I could think about is his beautiful face.

"Hello! Earth to Rovie!" she slapped me lightly snapping me out of my thoughts. "Seriously? Daydreaming again? Or are you having Abscence seizure?"

"Shut up. Alex is just so... ineffable."

She laughs and rolled to the other side of the bed. "Hey where's Sherry?" I asked.

"I don't know." she checked her phone. "Oh. She'll be here later."

"When I mean later, I mean now." surprised as we are, we saw Sherry leaning at Salve's bedroom door.

"What took you so long woman?" Salve said yet her eyes were glued to her iPad, watching Lazyronstudios.

What did I tell you about her in love with Aaron Burriss. He's Alex's older brother. He's about 25, 6'4ft tall. She always believed that it was love at first sight when she saw him. Undeniably crazy.

"Come up here Shong, we got icecream." I told her. She smiled and she threw herself to the bed. "Seriously guys? Watching them again? Get a life."

We looked at her blankly. "What?" she asked innocently.

"You know I could slow murder you with a spoon right?" I warned her and sound as threatening as possible.

"Yeah right. I mean, they're a bunch of weirdos posting lame videos every single day. Look at them? Especially that crazy looking dude. Who was that again? Roi? Ew dude."

"Eff you woman. Why so nega?" Salve retorted.

"Just saying." She threw her hands in defense.

"Why can't you see that Roi is super adorable?"

"Why can't you see that I don't care?" Sherry smirked, while Salve was death glaring her.

They're always arguing when it comes to them. Sherry's always this, unsupportive cousin of ours. Heck she's older, and thinks mature when were the ones who acts immature and vice versa.

"Guys. Shut up? I'm trying to listen!" I snapped. And went back to watching at the video.

They finally managed shut up. Peace at last. I hit the play button on their video and watch this exciting news of theirs.

'Wassap dudes!' Roi greeted. He's Roi Fabito. about 5 foot 9, and is a pure Filipino and super adorable.

'Hey guys!!' Alex said. When I saw his face, my eyes saw hearts. Gosh. I'm such a girl. Okay focus.

'We have an amazing news for all of you, my fellow Filipinos!' Aaron added.

'We are heading back to ... wait for it...' Roi said.

'Philippines!!' Alex said excitedly which made my heart jump. Salve was looking at me surprised, and eyes widened.

I was hyperventilating. Oh my gosh this could be our chance!

There was a moment of silence. I glanced at Salve, who was now smiling like an idiot and Sherry who was rolling her eyes.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!" Simultaneously, Salve and I screeched like girly girls, jumping up and down on the bed like crazy!!

'But!' Roi lifted his finger.

"There's a but?!" Salve asked.

"There's a but! Okay! Okay! Calm down!" I said as we settled back down and listened seriously.

'We won't tell you which part of the country we'll be staying for a month.' Alex finished.

"Ohhh.." Such disappointment.

"Ahh, sweet sound of disappointment." Sherry smiled. "Call me if you ladies are normal, okay? Gotta go." Sherry finally said and walked out. But we simply ignored her.

'But don't worry, we'll still be posting videos.' Aaron reassured.

'Hopefully with new people we will meet.' Alex said.

'Don't miss it!' Roi said.

We didn't finish their video because it was obviously hopeless. There's no way they'll ever come here in Dumaguete. It's always going to be in Manila or something.

"We're fucked." Salve cursed. "I doubt that they'll stay here in Dumaguete. Hate it." She paused. "I still am not losing hope though. I'm gonna recite the entire rosary so that they'll come here."

"Really now?" I asked amused. 

"Yep. I don't care how long it takes, as slong as I'll see my husband to be."

"He's 25, Beng."

"I don't care. He's single. I want him. There's no way in hell to stop me from getting what I wanted." she said as she stalks lazyron on instagram.

"Even though it's impossible?"

"Even though it's impossible." 

I laughed at her sillyness "C'mon. Let's go to bed."

"Nope. I'm gonna pray til dawn and recite the entire rosary like I said earlier." she took out her rosary beeds and a prayer book from her drawer.

"You're gonna have lack of sleep because of those guys?"

"I want Aaron, Rovie." she said seriously. Damn.

"Woman, you're scaring me."

"So? Shut up, I'm gonna start."

"Good night stalker." I said as I made myself comfortable on her warm soft bed.

"Good night. I hope you get nightmares."

I rolled my eyes in her response. She didn't really lie about doing the rosary. As soon as I closed my eyes she was now praying. Ooo woman, I hope that prayer of yours works.