13 - A Day with Alex?

13 – A Day with Alex?

I slowly opened my eyes, yawned, and then stretched my arms and legs and other usual things I do every time I wake up. I closed my eyes again and I remembered what happened yesterday. My family was okay with us hanging with the guys thanks to my ever supportive mother. Speaking of my mom, she was treating Alex like her own baby. She keeps on calling him baby names like Alex Wappy (is that even a name?) or Cutie Lexi. She's so used of embarrassing me. Oh well, I'm good at embarrassing myself too so... probably, I got it from my momma.

I opened my eyes once again and jumped when I saw Alex staring at me, smiling. Wait, am I dreaming? I flickered my eyes a couple of times and rubbed them to really confirm what I’m seeing right now. I blinked thrice, he’s still there. I slowly touched his face, to really confirm if he’s here or I’ve completely lost it. But then I felt his smooth face and his nose… my mouth was left forming an ‘o’.

He cleared his throat and realized I was still touching his face, “Rovie, it’s really me.” My eyes widened and grabbed my blanky, covering my chest, and then I grabbed a pillow to cover my face.

“Calm down, I’m not gonna do something against your will. I respect girls.” He assured. I nodded, yet I was speechless. I feel so weird and act weird around him. I don’t know. And I’m still not talking, except in mind. I felt uneasy being with him. I say the weirdest things; do the most awkward actions…

“Hey, you’re turning red.” He teased as he lightly touch my nose.

“I am not.” But obviously I was. He always gives this kind of effect on me, which was so not healthy. No soirée. I found him covering his mouth with his hand as he chuckled lightly. “What?” I inquired. He laughed for almost five minutes and then cleared his throat. “Take a shower or do your girly thing to get ready.”

“Get ready for what?”

“You and I are having a day together since your cousins and my brothers are jogging.”

Did I hear that right? A day with Alex? I tried so hard not to burst out this kilig1 feeling. I was holding it in. he smiled at me. He stood from my bed and headed to the door. Wow, even his back view, he looked pretty handsome. “Oh and Rovie?”

“Yeah?”

“You’re so beautiful.” He smiled again and went out. Oh my gosh there’s that feeling again! I couldn’t hold it much longer so I grabbed my pillow and cover it to my face and squealed like a teenage girl, ph wait. I am one. Okay, breathe… and time to change.

~

It took me a while to get out of bed because I was checking my facebook, twitter and instagram for updates or notifications; I finally got bored and remembered that Alex… crap! Alex must still be here! Cursing under my breath, I grabbed my towel and headed to my bathroom, and ran to the shower I felt weird, so I took three steps back and turned to my left to face my mirror, only to see my face… I… I… I can’t even describe how I look right now…

“ALEX!!!!”

~

25 minutes later…

I was done with everything; taking a bath, changing to my white plain tee, dark washed shorts and my sneakers on. I took a selfie on my outfit (without the face) and then posted it on instagram with the hash tags #OOTD #IWillKillYouAlexWassabi #Mkaybye

I didn’t do anything with my hair except combing it, so that it’ll cover my entire face. I hate what he did, no wonder he was laughing his ass out. He drew a freaking thick unibrow, a beard and a mustache. I went downstairs pouting with my arms crossed.

“Wow, you’re beautiful.” He looked at me filled with mixed emotions. Either he’s happy, excited or about to laugh… I don’t know how his brain works though.

He found me still pouting so he walked towards me and then put his hands to my cheeks and squeeze it playfully. “You are so adorable.” He teased.

“Shut up. I’m not happy.”

“Oh what’s wrong, babe?” He made a teasing face. Wait, did he just call me babe? Damn, I can’t breathe! Lol! Jk! Okay, focus Rovie!

“What’s wrong is that you drew on my face!”

“Well, it wasn’t that bad…”

“Wasn’t that bad? You used a permanent marker, Alex! I was so close of scraping off my skin at the shower!” Sighing heavily, I sat on the sofa, still pouting and crossing my arms. Alex was silent, he suddenly went upstairs, I was kind of confused but I stayed on my position.

~

5 minutes later…

He came downstairs and then stood in front of me. I looked at him from toe to… WTF?!

“Hi, I’m Richard.” He said in his Richard voice. I bit my lower lip preventing myself from laughing. “I know you’re upset…” he came closer and then kneeled in front of me, holding my hands.

Is he going to propose???

Slap!* Idiot! Stay focus! He’s gonna say something.

I just got my mind slapped. Haha! Mind slap!

“Listen, I’m sorry about your face. I thought it would come off, and I thought it wasn’t funny and…” I didn’t let him finish, I found myself hugging him.

“You’re so sweet. And it’s okay, Alex.” I said as I give him a peck on the cheek.

Oh my gosh! Why did I do that??? I found him stuttering and then turned like a tomato. Oh, he’s so cute.

We finally broke off the hug and stood. “Let’s go and scare people on our date today.” He said.

DATE! HE SAID DATE WOMAN!! Okay focus.

“No. let’s be weird together in public.” I suggested and then giggled. He grinned and then grabbed my hand; I feel my cheeks heating up again. And we headed to the door.

“Wait! Let’s take a selfie!” he said. We did the ‘Richard face’. The uploaded it on instagram with hash tags: #Richard with #Richarda #FirstDate

“I’m looking forward for us to have fun today.” He smiled. I blushed again. Damn it, he made me blush a lot of times just this morning. “Let’s go?”

***

A/N: Hey hey butterfly! How’d you like the update? :D it's short but it's okay. just hold your horses because chapter 8 is going to be all about their day together. What do think are they gonna do during their date? You could suggest on what you think, just go and Comment. Oh and don’t forget to vote! And make me a one happy potato! :) 

Oh! And Credits to @olaywahle for the cover! You really did the cover amazingly! Thank you :)

Kilig1 – it is a Filipino word, that gives you butterflies in your stomach and that you want to scream on the top of your lungs just to relieve yourself in this crazy love kind of feeling. lol