17 - Twin Lake

A/N: Happy New Year guys! New Year and New Chapter :) Sorry it took me so long to do this. I lost my drafts and I tried to type in the chaps and the others before I could update.

I hope this chapter will make it up from my abscences. Here's Chap 17 ;)

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.

×××××

17 - Twin Lake

It took us 2 hours and a half to finally reach our destination-Twin Lake, which is located somewhere on the mountain. It was supposed to be an hour and a half drive if we didn't constantly pull over and snap some pictures. But we (girls) couldn't help it, they view's awesmazing!

After Sherry parked the pick-up, everyone got out. We noticed a cute cottage across to where we parked. We read the signs and instructions and most importantly the fees which made everyone's eyes catch.

"This is way pass ridiculous." Alex said with his eyes locked on the Entrance Fees sign. Curious as I was, I read what is written.

Filipinos-10Php
Foreigners-100Php
Parking Fees-50Php
Simple Cottage-100Php
Nice Cottage-200Php

Although what really caught me is, "Filipinos 10Php, Foreigners 100Php? Wow."

"Pfft. Why worry with that, you peoplw could always act not foreign." Sherry snorted. I scrunched my nose looking at her. Sometimes her statements doesn't make any sense. "Except for you Roi. You don't look foreign. You're native."

I wanted to laugh but Roi glared at her seriously. So I tried my best not to laugh.

"Guys, you're being ridiculous. It doesn't matter okay. Let's take of this." Salve said confidently dragging me along with her. I had no choice but to go with her.

As we approached the table, we saw a man probably around his mid 40s sitting behind the counter reading the newspaper. I nudge Salve to talk to the guy.

"Maayong buntag, Manong!" (Good morning, Sir!) Salve greeted nicely. Whereas I smiled at the man.

"Oy, maayong buntag sad. Unsa mai ato?" (Oh, good morning to you tooo! Can I help you?) The man smiled and inquired.

"Mubayad mis entrance fees, namo. Kami ug among mga kauban didto." (We're gonna pay for the entrance fees. Us and our friends over there.) Salve answered.

"Aww, mao ba? Cge. 600Php inyo tanan." (Oh, really? Okay. 600Php for y'all.) He said. Our eyes widened. We glanced at each other with the same expressions. Seriously?! 600?

"Manong, mahala gud? Pinoy raman mi tanan." (Sir, why so expensive? We're all Filipinos here.) I told the man, but he wasn't really convinced.

"Knsa inyu giuwat? Kanang tawhana nah, tuo ko nga di na siya foreigner." (Who're you kidding? Although that man over there, I believe he's not foreign.) He said pointing at Roi.

"Wala ka namo giuwat 'nong oy. Kung foreigner mi, ga eninglish na unta mi run diba?" (No one sir. If we're foreign, we would've spoken english right now, see?) I explained to him.

He scrutinized us as he rubbed his chin,"Sure mo hap? Mura man gud mug taga gawas." (Sure? You look alien to me.)

"Di manong oy. Inani rjud mi." (No sir. We're just born like this.) Salve said.

"Siguro... mistisa lang gyud no? Chada mog lahi. Cge 60Php lang inyung unom. Naa pai 50 paras parking." (Okay... I think you're mestezas no? Nice genes there. Alright 60Php for the six of you. And 50 for the parking fee.) He said. We felt relieved after hearing that.